Compressor outlet broken?

2011 nitro z7 with 150 pro xs merc. Noticed a little oil yesterday and took a look. Seems that a outlet on the compressor broke off. There is two and one is snapped. Unfortunately I’m not sure where this even runs to or what it’s purpose is. It has oil in both tanks. Looking only the part is no longer available. It is just a 90 but I have no idea what thread pitch or size and not sure if the whole assembly comes with the two elbows. Some pics attached.

2. Member
    I need to see those pics and where its at I may have one id send ya out of an old bad comp itd be cheap real cheap prob free cheap pretty cheap huh
    .................................................. ...the scariest thing in life is the unknown ...................................

3. Member
    Having issues uploading pics unfortunately. Let me see if I can link a diagram for you. And actually I was wrong it’s on the bottom of the bowl of the vapor separator bowl. Part number 8554245. Sorry about that best I can do from my phone will try pics when I get home.

4. Member

5. Member
    well I got none those BUT call 425 412 4006 the say they got 18 in stock listed on MERC nla parts look up, I tried
    .................................................. ...the scariest thing in life is the unknown ...................................

6. Member
    I appreciate the help. I need to edit my title lol. For some reason I kept thinking compressor.

7. Member
    your welcome

8. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JOE54 View Post
    your welcome
    ordered and already shipped. Thanks again

9. Member
    Great job,Joe. You are much appreciated on here.