Private emails disappeared?

I had some private emails in my inbox back in 2014. I took a hiatus from working on my boat for a few years and found time recently to get back to this project and was pleasantly surprised to find my private inbox still contained those message with info I could use now. However, I just logged back in and find my inbox is empty? What happened? Just a few days, maybe a week ago they were there after not logging in for 5-6 years - I didn't do anything to delete them I don't think - but they're gone now? Any way to recover them? I was quite happy to discover that info was still there and I just looked in my inbox to give them a more detailed look and they're gone! Thanks for any insight you can provide into this!

2. Banned
    Private messages should still be in your "Inbox" or in a saved folder unless you delete them.

3. Member
    Thanks for the reply. Something odd happened then. I logged on for the first time in years and was surprised to find my inbox still contained those messages, I did not delete them but just went back to looking at forum messages and then closed the browser tab. Went back a few days later and they're gone! Oh well.