Ohio Fishing Reports Moderator omcforever's Avatar

Cowan/Caeser Creek

Went to fish Saturday and Caesar Creek muddy so went to Cowan. Not too bad(dingy) but lost truck brakes while launching(blown ABS line) and its a wonder it didn't turn ugly. Had a good e-brake. Drove all the way bake to Burg on the E-brake and trailer brakes and transmission. Lake was packed/campgrounds full. People out living again. Needless to say, didn't fish. So going to pick up a Silverado today(stimulate the economy) and try it again monday.

Age and treachery will always overcome youth and skill !!

2. Member
    Glad you made it home safe. Been to Cowan three times this year and the fishing was tough every time.

That stinks Art! It is no fun to pull a boat home like that. I pulled my Stratos back from Goose creek on the Ohio river one time with no master cylinder. I was at Cowan Saturday and had a good day bass fishing. The lake was very crowded.
    Brad Whitaker
    whittyoutdoors.com --- Use code BBC5 at checkout for 5% off
    Whitty Outdoors handmade crankbaits

08 Stratos 201XL 250 HO E-tec
    05 Weld-Craft 1852 semi-v 115/80 Mercury jetdrive

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitaker201 View Post
    That stinks Art! It is no fun to pull a boat home like that. I pulled my Stratos back from Goose creek on the Ohio river one time with no master cylinder. I was at Cowan Saturday and had a good day bass fishing. The lake was very crowded.

try the new batteries out yet?
    2022 z519 cup 225 merc 4s ser # 3B210484. 2--hds12 live units. 2 poles, atlas plate, ghost, hamby's, active target, merc digital gauges
    2002 basscat pantera 3 (dad bought new) sold 8-2-22
    2000 stratos 20 ss (bought new) 200 hp Rude ficht great boat/motor sold 11-21
    pulled by a 2500HD Denali
    proud dad of an ARMY Captain
    MAGA
    ASE/GM Master tech before tools