Power Pole Charge System

Hello Guys,
    Does anyone here consider themselves a moderate to advanced user with these yet?

I have a couple questions now that I have one and have used it..

Thanks in advance!

2. BBC SPONSOR
    What are your questions

3. BBC SPONSOR
    I got two coming, I will let you know how they are! Yes, two different boats!

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hydrilla Gear View Post
    What are your questions
    PM'd you my cell number..
    Would be easier to ask over the phone..

5. Member
    Just put mine on about 2 weeks ago and absolutely love it.....

George Brock

2015 920 Pro/XP
    2015 Mercury 250 Pro/XS
    Twin 8' Powerpole Blades

I've got one and would love to hear your questions and the answers...
    "When My Ship Comes In, I will Probably Be At The Airport"
    USAF Retired

7. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by J D View Post
    I've got one and would love to hear your questions and the answers...
    I have one myself and waiting to hear his questions as I have a couple issues myself and don't want to highjack the thread or duplicate the questions. *Disconnects from BT too many times, can only reset it by disconnecting from batteries, pointless when you are on the water and cant connect via BT to monitor your batteries* ..
    2019 Triton 20 TRX Patriot, Merc 250 4 stroke

8. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Nitro88 View Post
    I have one myself and waiting to hear his questions as I have a couple issues myself and don't want to highjack the thread or duplicate the questions. *Disconnects from BT too many times, can only reset it by disconnecting from batteries, pointless when you are on the water and cant connect via BT to monitor your batteries* ..
    This has been my major complaint. And since the app is the only way to monitor charge, it can be a real problem. I've got an Ionic battery for a house battery, and at times, that's how I've monitored my charge.

9. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rockmike View Post
    This has been my major complaint. And since the app is the only way to monitor charge, it can be a real problem. I've got an Ionic battery for a house battery, and at times, that's how I've monitored my charge.
    Well that simply isn't good, the whole reason i purchased this was to have the Emergency Start option and monitoring of batteries since I recently had a couple on the water dead battery issues. 4 graphs and a 360 will draw a lot of power, had I known that i will have to constantly disconnect the wires just to reconnect i would have stuck with my perfectly working charger. $1200 spent and now a Gateway coming will serve no purpose if i can't access it, hopefully there is a firmware update soon, guess i will be calling them today!

10. BBC SPONSOR/ Shallow Water Anchors Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Nitro88 View Post
    Well that simply isn't good, the whole reason i purchased this was to have the Emergency Start option and monitoring of batteries since I recently had a couple on the water dead battery issues. 4 graphs and a 360 will draw a lot of power, had I known that i will have to constantly disconnect the wires just to reconnect i would have stuck with my perfectly working charger. $1200 spent and now a Gateway coming will serve no purpose if i can't access it, hopefully there is a firmware update soon, guess i will be calling them today!
    sometimes the quickest way to solve a problem is to call powerpole direct

11. BBC SPONSOR
    The BT / APP feature can be finicky at times.

For those who are having a BT/App issues:

Hold down the orange button on the CHARGE unit for approx 6 seconds. This will reset the CHARGE BT signal.
    Close out of the APP and open it back up.

If this does not fix your issue

Hold down the orange button on the CHARGE for approx 15 seconds. This will reset the charger. It will not reset the initial settings made to the CHARGE at install.

For those installing the Gateway. Be sure to READ ALL installation instructions prior to installing.

That 6 second push of the orange button did the trick on my charge BT connection.
    "When My Ship Comes In, I will Probably Be At The Airport"
    USAF Retired

13. BBC SPONSOR/ Shallow Water Anchors Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by J D View Post
    That 6 second push of the orange button did the trick on my charge BT connection.

14. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kandkkustomzhydrographics View Post
    This also did the trick for me! Thanks to Kevin and Rich for their support, would make it easier if that was in the FAQ from PP or on their page. Great to have such support on BBC.

15. BBC SPONSOR
    Your welcome happy to help anytime..

In the future the App will have a pop up letting users know of the Bluetooth reset feature.

16. Member
    I had problems with my bluetooth staying connected when I had my power pole also linked in the App. I deleted my Poles as I don't use the app for them anyway and haven't had a problem yet.

I also have the CMonster gateway so I can see everything on my HDS Live units as well. So far I love my charge.
    NPAA #803

17. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mach440 View Post
    I had problems with my bluetooth staying connected when I had my power pole also linked in the App. I deleted my Poles as I don't use the app for them anyway and haven't had a problem yet.

I also have the CMonster gateway so I can see everything on my HDS Live units as well. So far I love my charge.
    Same here.. Have the Gateway as well.. Love it!