Thread: Sanford Lake

2. Member
    wow

People went through the night after the dams gave way and stole motors, electronics, anything they could carry off boats pushed into the trees below the dam.

4. Smallmouth Junkie!
    Quote Originally Posted by Big dreams View Post
    People went through the night after the dams gave way and stole motors, electronics, anything they could carry off boats pushed into the trees below the dam.
    One of my coworkers father lives on Wixom Lake. He said that people have been going into vacant homes and ransacking them almost from the start. Makes me
    2012 Phoenix 721 pro xp / 250hp SHO
    2003 Skeeter TZX-190 / 150hp OX66

5. Member
    It takes a special kind of sick that the first thing these pukes think of following such a heartbreaking event is to steal possessions from those folks already hurting.

6. Member
    I was talking to my brother in law about this last week and he joked to go lure hunting for lost lures that are now exposed, I laughed because the thought never crossed my mind. Now I'm reading this and don't get how people think of going out and stealing at a time like this, not that I understand it in general anyway.

Marks Props 317-398-9294, 1850 East 225 South, Shelbyville, Indiana 46176 propellerman59@gmail.com http://www.marksprops.com/index.html