Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Member
    Went from a Ranger 188 to a 919. I think the Phoenix is all around a better boat. I really can't think of anything that the Ranger was better at. Like any big purchase try before you buy. But also ask this question, what will the after purchase service be like. Dealer and manufacture must be considered. These things are not cheap and things will break.
    Risen From The Ashes!!

2. Member
    recently rode in vexus , bass cat ,skeeter , ranger and phoenix phx and elite . as gary clouse says all build good boats now.all boats have one thing that wish was on boat you decide on for example vexus suspension ride seats ,skeeters big cooler between driver and passenger and bass cats gel coat.my top two were phoenix elite and ranger l series .ranger still most stable boat moving around while fishing but phoenix not bad .liked phoenix storage better and ride better.wish battery compartment would open towards outboard like ranger or split that compartment like skeeter so easy access on water when it matters most. rank whats important and give it score 1 to 5 i used fishability , storage, ride,construction , dealer didnt use resale since retirement boat. cant go wrong with either when in doubt pray

3. Member
    recently  rode  in  vexus  , bass cat ,skeeter  , ranger  and  phoenix phx  and  elite . as  gary  clouse says  all  build   good  boats  now.all boats  have  one  thing  that  wish  was  on  boat  you  decide  on     for example   vexus   suspension  ride  seats    ,skeeters   big  cooler between driver  and passenger   and  bass cats  gel coat.my  top two   were   phoenix elite  and  ranger l series .ranger  still most  stable  boat  moving  around  while  fishing  but  phoenix  not  bad .liked  phoenix  storage  better and   ride   better.wish  battery  compartment  would  open  towards  outboard  like  ranger   or   split  that  compartment  like skeeter  so easy  access on water  when it matters  most.  rank  whats  important  and  give  it  score   1  to  5       i used  fishability , storage,  ride,construction ,    dealer   didnt  use  resale   since retirement   boat.  cant  go  wrong  with  either when  in  doubt  pray  

4. Member
    As a Phoenix 21 PHX owner I can say you will not be disappointed with the “BIRD”!
    Phoenix 21PHX 250 SHO, Lowrance Carbons & Ghost & Active Target

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12