Banned

Quality Mfg. Plus...

Has anyone had replacement seats made by this company???... Asking for my brother... If so what's your opinion of price and quality???... He has a 1998 20RDC with the fold down style and would like to go with the newer style bucket seat... Any other options out there???... Dan

2. Member
    That is who made the seats you sit in now. They do all of Bullets seats. They are part of C&O Marine and on the same property.

3. Member
    They did the seats in my bullet a few years ago. Seams started pulling apart in a year. They put screws in the bottom that were too long and wore holes in the seats. They did look good when new. No warranty on their work.

4. Member
    I had them build new seats, a pad for the front, and a new seat for the rear. They did a very nice job, and yes, they are a little pricey. When you put your order in plan on waiting, they are very busy!!

5. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Sleepy111 View Post
    That is who made the seats you sit in now. They do all of Bullets seats. They are part of C&O Marine and on the same property.
    He spoke with someone there and they were kinda sketchy about how long they'd been making seat for Bullet... New guy maybe... I google them and saw they were on the same property with C&O... Been there 5 or 6 times and never knew it, and I've spent time in the service are while they worked on the Stratos I bought there... Thanks all for the reviews...

Another question... Has anyone gone from the fold down bench seat to the bucket style sets???... He was told he'd have to go with the small bucket seat if he want to go that route. Anyone have any experience with making the change???... Dan
    Last edited by Dan21XRS; 05-23-2020 at 05:14 AM.

6. Member
    I had a 98 went from fold down buckets to newer style at that time seats , other than looking better they were not as comfortable as the older fold down , cushion was skinny. The new style would make you sit to high pretty sure the seat platform was lowered to accommodate .
    ​BULLET 21XRS 250 SHO

7. Banned
    Yeah, my 2002 20XD had the buckets and they defiantly lacked in the cushion dept. Any of the other Bullet seats would make it almost impossible or him to get in or out of the seats... Dan

8. Member
    They made me another butt seat, great quality and great service

9. Member
    Same here, they made the exact colors, shape, and was quick on delivery on my butt seat

10. Member
    My seat in my ss broke about a yr old they wouldnt stand behind it I had to buy a new one it didnt fit the same as the original you couldnt open the compartments behind it I got pretty ugly with them before it was over I had to buy the seat then had to pay shipping 3 times, never again with them if i ever have problems again I'll buy allison buckets and modify to fit it would have been cheaper in the long run not to mention i wouldnt have waited a month for one seat back

11. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jdurnal View Post
    My seat in my ss broke about a yr old they wouldnt stand behind it I had to buy a new one it didnt fit the same as the original you couldnt open the compartments behind it I got pretty ugly with them before it was over I had to buy the seat then had to pay shipping 3 times, never again with them if i ever have problems again I'll buy allison buckets and modify to fit it would have been cheaper in the long run not to mention i wouldnt have waited a month for one seat back
    As I stated above they will not stand behind their shoddy work. If you want more details PM and I will tell you what a Bullet employee told me.

12. Hagen
    I will have to agree with the others, gehol tried to warn me when I ordered a new set of bucket seats and also had another pair of bucket seats recovered. But I didn't want to hear it. (Should have listened)

The brand new seats I ordered had a 3" wood screw sticking up from bottom of seat. First time sitting in the seat a screw popped through the fabric poking my leg and tearing the seat. When confronted about it they basically told me to kick rocks.
    Want to buy old river2sea bully wa frogs.

13. Member
    Seats that are redone are between customer and QM, but man on a new boat up until some time point of warranty Bullet has to get involved for the customer and tell QM to suck iy up. Or Bullet suck it up, but it shouldn't be on the customer if it within a certain time period. No idea what that warranty is - guess I need to ask. But it should be at least 2 years on something like seats.

14. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by barbarian View Post
    Seats that are redone are between customer and QM, but man on a new boat up until some time point of warranty Bullet has to get involved for the customer and tell QM to suck iy up. Or Bullet suck it up, but it shouldn't be on the customer if it within a certain time period. No idea what that warranty is - guess I need to ask. But it should be at least 2 years on something like seats.
    2 years, LOL

15. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jdurnal View Post
    ...never again with them if i ever have problems again I'll buy allison buckets and modify to fit it would have been cheaper in the long run not to mention i wouldnt have waited a month for one seat back
    jdurnal, what mods have to be made to have them fit correctly???... Dan

16. Member
    Not sure what they did I think bullet told them to glass a wedge on back to lean the top of the seat forward but not sure what they done all I know is they will not get anything of mine back in there shop I'll sit on a milk crate lol, honestly if I ever have issues I'm going to put all buckets in it and add the storage back under the seat, the ss had a strut system built in it, my sst has different seats with some type of springs in it it is more comfortable

17. Banned
    ... Dan

18. Member
    My sst had a passenger seat seam come apart several months after I bought it. Bullet had it fixed while they were fixing a bad scratch that I put in it from a boat dock. They didnt even try to fuss about it. That was a year ago. No problems yet.
    2020 Allison XB 21
    Merc 300R
    2018-SST Bullet
    Merc 300R
    Bullet 20XD
    300XS DBR