Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Member
    I've got used to the position of the RT188 shifter. If the RT198 is in the same position it'll hit your leg when pushed WOT. A hotfoot would solve that, but I don't need one in a 45-50 mph boat.

At 6' 275 I don't need a tilt wheel in the RT...there is LOTS of room under the console! The PII also has a nice big cockpit area compared to the Sabre. I had to get a tilt wheel on the Sabre, didn't need it in a PII.

2. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by n2ratfishin View Post
    I've got used to the position of the RT188 shifter. If the RT198 is in the same position it'll hit your leg when pushed WOT. A hotfoot would solve that, but I don't need one in a 45-50 mph boat.

At 6' 275 I don't need a tilt wheel in the RT...there is LOTS of room under the console! The PII also has a nice big cockpit area compared to the Sabre. I had to get a tilt wheel on the Sabre, didn't need it in a PII.
    I think if i went with there Vexus then i would have to have tilt steering because of how low the steering wheel is and i would not want hot foot. In the Vexus the hot foot leaves my right leg in a odd position from what i seen from the one i was sitting in. I might be too use to pedestal seating and having extra leg room.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123