Thread: Triton Trailers

Triton Trailers

Does anyone know what company currently makes Triton trailers? Thanks.

2. Member
    My 2020 18 TRX came on an EZ Loader.

3. Member
    EZ Loader for the past 2 years or so.

4. Member
    Call master marine they quoted me $6200. Also, check with TNtrailer they make Triton trailers with the laser cutouts.

My 2020 is an EZ loader. Seems like a nicely built trailer.
    Roy
    2020 Triton 18 Trx
    Mercury 200 Pro XS V8
    Bravo FS 24P Prop
    Atlas 6” jp
    Dual Humminbird Helix 10 MEGA SI
    Minnkota Ultrex.

6. Member
    My 2018 (May) TRX20 (last of the 250’s to come out of the factory) came from Lebanon, Mo with a trailer that was built wrongl....that trailer was built by Johnny Morris. It took them a year to get me the correct trailer in May 2019 to NC and that trailer was built by EZ loader. For whatever its worth...the 2018 trailer had a bigger/better Fulton winch and a double wheel dolly that wasn’t on the 2019.....and 15” tires. We changed out the winches/tires but couldn’t change out the dolly jack! You’ll see some other 2018 owners who fought a myriad of problems with JM’s first year of trying to build a Triton in Missouri..........but after a year, Greg Lake Norman King and Angler’s Choice have finally made me a happy camper! Just me, full load of tackle, port side livewell full, 3/4 tank fuel, slight chop, 70 degrees, and driving at triton 75 mph!! FYI.........JJTriton was the catalyst that made all this happen, & I’m glad to see they didn’t cut him loose!! Give ‘em hell JJ!!

7. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TritonTRXV8 View Post
    My 2020 is an EZ loader. Seems like a nicely built trailer.
    Yeah I’ve always heard EX-Loader was top notch. Tough built trailer.

8. Member
    I know they were made by Marine Master for years and their trailers are absolute trash. Mine was manufactured in 2012 and its one big rust bucket. The breaks stopped working, my tongue actuator stopped working, I've had to replace all the axles and hubs and all suspension and now my lights occasionally don't work. In any case, I would stay away from Marine Master!
    '13 Triton 19SE 225 Pro XS
    '09 Chevy Silverado Z71

Boy, I must have gotten the only good one. My '08 tandem has no rust, original shocks, brakes, Vortex hubs, actuator, & all my led lights work perfectly. Course, I did have to replace the carpet on the bunks a few times. What a bummer.