Shoutout to Grainger - Ultrex heading sensor fuse

I don't mean to sound like an ad, and maybe a lot of people know this, but I just bought my first item from Grainger Supply and had a great experience. Thought I would share for other un-informed people like myself.

After reading yes/no posts, I decided to install the 1 amp inline fuse for my new Ultrex. I drove around to 5 auto shops and Home Depot and could not find a 1 amp fuse, either in ATC or glass tube. So I ordered the fuse holder and fuses from Amazon, and bit the bullet to pay for 2-day shipping so I could get going. $27 total. Now 5 days later and all I have are apologies from Amazon for delayed shipping.

On day 3, I went back to Google to see where else I could get the items and Grainger popped up. I saw what looked like the items I wanted and called at 9AM. Very helpful customer service and tech chats to make sure I was getting the right thing. Not in stock at my local shop, but by 9AM the next morning I was at curb-side pickup getting what I needed for $9 and a 4-mile drive. No shipping cost.

I will definitely check out Grainger before Amazon on future items.
    2017 Ranger RT188 Charcoal Metallic
    Mercury Pro XS 115 HP
    Minn Kota Ultrex i-Pilot 80#/45"
    Dual Lowrance Elite-7 Ti

2. Member
    I work for my families electrical supply company, we stock that stuff everyday, iim happy Grainger got you taken care of, if they ever let you down check your local electrical supply shops as well. Sometimes guys think automotive and home depot and forget about the specialty shops.

3. Member
    Grainger is a great place when you need something quick. Their prices are steeper than other supply houses, but the convenience they provide makes it worth every penny in most situations.