Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    1 1/2 weeks after being burned. Then it was a bath not a shower with three nurses washing me. I was 14 year old with just a wash towel covering my junk. Well three pretty women and at that age it doesn't take much to make you stand at attention. One nurse just smiled at me and rearranged the wash towel.

2. #FRB
    About 2 weeks back when I was around 9 years old and on Summer vacation. Single mom working all the time as a nurse to pay bills so wasn't keeping good tabs on me.

Now if I go more than two days without a shower I'm miserable. Usually shower daily before bed.
    2023 Xpress H18 with 115 SHO and Powertech NRS4 21p
    8" Bob's Action Jack
    Garmin Echomap 12, 10, 9, and LVS34 networked with Netgear Switch
    Ultrex
    Trick Steps and Ramp N Clamp
    Pulled by a 2016 single cab HEMI Ram

Treat others like you want to be treated when on the water EVEN WHEN IN A TOURNAMENT! No fish is worth having a confrontation because you cut someone off or came in on top of someone.

3. Member
    In Vietnam, it was weeks, months, but once the Monsoons hit it was every day. Without soap. Miserable either way.

2 weeks during FTX in the Army.
    2022 Xpress H17 - Yamaha SHO 90

5. Member
    One week over a 3 week span at Fort Irwin NTC. We would live fire field artillery the whole time and got to back to post for showers once a week. Did that for about 5 years. One year, the Kentucky Air Guard picked us up and flew us home in their C130's. Much appreciated that compared to the bus ride home....
    1994 Ranger 492VS
    2004 Optimax 225 - 0T920364
    6" Hydro Dynamics Manual Jack Plate
    24p Fury 4
    24v 47" Lowrance Ghost / Lowrance HDS

Quote Originally Posted by plugneck View Post
    About four months Desert Shield/Storm. Did take daily canteen baths to stay sanitary.
    My unit started advancing the second week of December and that was the last cold shower I had until late March. Everything got to moving so fast over there the water couldn't keep up and we were told to ration water a few times. We went to turn in our ordnance to a National Guard unit call the Bucky Badger Brigade out of Wisconson. They had hot running water and concrete floors hot chow and hard side tents and complained about everything but that was the best shower I ever had. They had imposed time limits for the showers which we violated with impunity.
    2014 X19
    2014 200 SHO

7. Member
    As a teenager living with my grandmother and working on her farm I had one real shower that summer. My grandmother's house did not have running water other than a pitcher pump in the kitchen. I was riding in a stake body truck with my cousin and another fellow and realized just how bad them fellows stunk... We did go swimming in the river once in a while.

8. #FRB
    Sounds like some of you probably had a wicked case of jock itch!
    2023 Xpress H18 with 115 SHO and Powertech NRS4 21p
    8" Bob's Action Jack
    Garmin Echomap 12, 10, 9, and LVS34 networked with Netgear Switch
    Ultrex
    Trick Steps and Ramp N Clamp
    Pulled by a 2016 single cab HEMI Ram

Treat others like you want to be treated when on the water EVEN WHEN IN A TOURNAMENT! No fish is worth having a confrontation because you cut someone off or came in on top of someone.

9. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Crestliner16 View Post
    In Vietnam, it was weeks, months, but once the Monsoons hit it was every day. Without soap. Miserable either way.
    Ditto....^^^

Quote Originally Posted by Highcentered View Post
    Sounds like some of you probably had a wicked case of jock itch!
    Wat do you mean had? I named mine Chuck and claim it on my taxes every year.
    2014 X19
    2014 200 SHO

Two weeks .
    1995 CHAMPION 171 DC

12. Member
    Bout a week, whenever I go on mission trips. We'd do a wet wipe "bath"...wash face, pits, crotch and crack and make sure it's done in the correct order too!!

13. Member
    5 days , freshman year, high school at football camp. Heard a rumor what they did to freshman in the showers and didn't want to find out if it was true or not. LOL
    JbTr196

14. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BarryFL View Post
    Yep, a shower was the least of my worries in Ar Ramadi circa 2005.
    Im sure that myself or some of my Soldiers delivered many of your supplies. Was a transporter back then and was on the road every day of the week!

Jeff Clark
    Bassman469

15. Banned
    10 days elk hunting in Colorado but was able to wash up in a creek near by. It sure was cold but I felt 100% better.

16. Banned
    11 days Panama 1988

17. Member
    Well...i was in an accident and bed ridden for 4 days, i finally told them I was having a bath or a shower or i was checking out, they sent me to a room and i filled the tub and just as i was buck naked a pretty young nurse ( i was 23) came in and told me she was there to give me a bath, i poured more soap in and stirred up the bubbles, i didn't want to scar her for life.
    Don't count the days,Make the day's count
    YouTube Jim Lyon Fishing

18. Better Lucky Than Good! Casslaw's Avatar
    I’ve gone a week or so while bowhunting. I actually hate showering! Wish I lived up north sometimes since the Florida heat makes you need a shower as soon as you dry off.
    2006 Triton SP-185, 2006 Evinrude Etec 90, PowerTech NRS3, Garmin Echomap Plus 73CV & 93SV

19. Member
    About the days. 6 of us stayed in a lakefront trailer in Alabama that was on a well. 1 showers and cooking and dishes was all the wAter it had in the hole.

20. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by KYSkipper View Post
    About the days. 6 of us stayed in a lakefront trailer in Alabama that was on a well. 1 showers and cooking and dishes was all the wAter it had in the hole.
    should of had more holes!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast