Phoenix 721 with braced brackets on Z lock manuel jack plate

hope this might help someone in the future also thanks to Rich and Kevin for the help along the way. bellow are the steps
    -placed wood block under skeg to take weight off the motor
    -layed out hardware for passenger side
    -removed bottom bolt from jack plate and installed the main bracket and bottom bolt and square washer, just snuged tight so i could move bracket
    -removed the top two bolts from jack plate
    -rotate main plate so slots line up and line the braced bracket up with slot, install the bottom bolt of the top two leaving the braced bracket as low as you can to help with clearance to use a wrench or ratchet snug tight
    -do the same step as above to put the top bolt in, i had to use the jack plate washer on the top bolt becasue the washers from power pole over lapped
    - adjust main bracket and braced brackets to the height you want and tighten up
    -install nuts on the inside of the jack plate and tighten, power pole does not supply nut for middle bolt so i used the orignal jack plate nut
    -determine where you want hose lines to go though transume of the boat place masking tape over the area mark center of holes and drill with hole saw start drilling in reverse first then go back to forward once though gel coat, note for this the plates the Hydrilla gear sells are great
    -mount pumps and wire, if you do not have a main power switch to wire to here is a option that works https://www.amazon.com/Ampper-Batter...062265&sr=8-10
    -run hoses and hook to pumps
    -fill reservoirs with fuild
    -program switches

word to the wise do not get in a hurry

2. Member
    will post pictures tomorrow

3. BBC SPONSOR/ Shallow Water Anchors Moderator
    we apppreciate your business and happy to provide tech support to the install!

4. Member