I Don’t Know What This Is

But I will find out. After whacking a lot of fish on a nearby honey hole Monday, I did some exploring and came across this soon to be fished piece of structure. On my favorite lake the fish are just now gathering in their summer holes. My favorite time of year. xlarge.jpg

I learned a lesson Monday, don’t let your fishing buddy see the M360 screen on the console unit while he is fishing on the back deck. I was accused of all sort of things including cheating.
    xlarge.jpg
    ‘22 Ranger Z520R - Mercury 250 Pro XS
    Humminbird/Minn Kota One Boat Network

2. Member
    Looks like rock to me. nice shot!
    Tell your buddy to stay in the back of the boat where he belongs.
    After all you found them!

3. Member
    Are those two images of the same target? I don't see the resemblance...LOL But I do understand the comment about the back seater...LOL
    Wes
    Helix 10 MSI+,MDI+,Ultrex IPilot
    2023 Phoenix 818
    Never assume there's a tomorrow

Quote Originally Posted by ezfishn View Post
    Are those two images of the same target? I don't see the resemblance...LOL But I do understand the comment about the back seater...LOL
    No, two different areas of the lake. The second pic with the m360 is a couple foundations next to a drop. I caught a couple fours and a 5 before I pulled the boat up 30’ so he could have a shot. He caught a 4. I just laughed at him. We had a good time. I didn’t know this spot was a foundation until I got the m360. It looked like a lay down with the g1 360.

5. Member
    I was thinking some sort of foundation in the 360 view but couldn't associate it with the other...LOL
    Wes
    Helix 10 MSI+,MDI+,Ultrex IPilot
    2023 Phoenix 818
    Never assume there's a tomorrow

Quote Originally Posted by ezfishn View Post
    I was thinking some sort of foundation in the 360 view but couldn't associate it with the other...LOL
    Here are the foundations with SI shot as I was Autocharting the area. I’d like to know what was there before the lake filled.
    xlarge.jpg

7. Member
    Obviously a well preserved Tyrannosaurus Rex laying on its right side.

Note the large head, short arms and huge leg and foot and its tail is in the sonar shadow. LOL

Nice find.

8. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirius Rich View Post
    But I will find out. After whacking a lot of fish on a nearby honey hole Monday, I did some exploring and came across this soon to be fished piece of structure. On my favorite lake the fish are just now gathering in their summer holes. My favorite time of year. xlarge.jpg

I learned a lesson Monday, don’t let your fishing buddy see the M360 screen on the console unit while he is fishing on the back deck. I was accused of all sort of things including cheating.
    xlarge.jpg
    Tell him to buy one damn boat and he can fish where he wants!
    Comanche20 (Don)
    2008 Ranger Z 20, 225 RUDE
    Ultrex 45/36/112
    2 Birds
    2020 F150 LIMITED Eco Boost