Educate me on Blackstone Griddles

I see more and more people getting these. What is everyone using them for and what do they do a grill can't? Just looking for ideas to see what all the crave is. Thanks.

2. Member
    I use my griddle for steak and cheese, all breakfast items, smash burgers, hibachi foods, fried rice, etc.... Its definitely a good compliment to a grill, and for breakfast it cant be beat.

3. Member
    I use mine for potato pancakes tip it back a little to hold the oil

4. Member
    interested also!! told my Daughter that one would come in handy LOL nothing like getting the kids to tell mommy what i want for Fathers day LOL

5. Member
    Anybody tried the Blue Rhino Razor at Lowe’s? The way the shelves fold over the top looks interesting to me?

6. kenny@bunchmarine
    Quote Originally Posted by Larrimore View Post
    Anybody tried the Blue Rhino Razor at Lowe’s? The way the shelves fold over the top looks interesting to me?
    This is the one I have and love it. I would recommend getting the cover with it because the folding lids don't protect it from the elements. But it's a great cooking tool!

7. Member
    We just got back from Memorial day weekend camping and I used my Blackstone 90% of the time vs. the Weber propane grill. I only used the grill for baked taters and in the husk corn on the cob. Blackstone cooked onions, eggs, bacon, sausage, yard birds, steaks, green chili, grilled cheese, cheese crisps, burgers. They are excellent, easy to use and easy to clean. I'm very happy with mine.

8. Member
    I have one for the outdoor kitchen of my camper. It’s great for that. I see no need for one at home.

9. Ya, I Live on Rainy Lake! basscla's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Edziu23 View Post
    I use my griddle for steak and cheese, all breakfast items, smash burgers, hibachi foods, fried rice, etc.... Its definitely a good compliment to a grill, and for breakfast it cant be beat.
    +1.