Any word on Mille Lacs this spring?

Usually fish Mille Lacs in late September or Early October but haven’t been able to get there the last number of years. Thinking I might have a window to run there for a day and a half next week? Anyone able to share the current conditions or any starting point? I’ve never been there spring or summer so I don’t know what it looks like or fishes like this time of year. Thanks guys
    2019 Ford F-150 Platinum (3.5EcoBoost/10spd)
    **Listed FOR SALE**2014 Ranger Z119C w/ Evinrude ETEC 225HO Running Croxton’s Razor 4XL 25P
    Helix 12 Mega G2N’s with Ultrex
    Think like a fish, no matter how weird it gets

Drove by last Friday and the launches along 169 were overflowing. Somebody must have caught a walleye.

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Fins View Post
    Drove by last Friday and the launches along 169 were overflowing. Somebody must have caught a walleye.
    i was hoping there weren’t any of those toothy trash fish left in that lake anymore
    I know it killed the resorts but it was awesome a few years ago when there wasn’t any one around! I’m looking for the brown fish...there’s not many current reports online
    **Listed FOR SALE**2014 Ranger Z119C w/ Evinrude ETEC 225HO Running Croxton’s Razor 4XL 25P

4. Member
    Eye bite unreal, bass bite pretty good too. They were up shallow and some on meds over memorial weekend. Lots of big fish being caught. Get after em

5. Member
    We ended up fishing all day Wednesday and Thursday till about 1. Fishing was really good Wednesday and a little slower Thursday. LOTS of boat traffic but the big pond leaves plenty of places to fish. Caught probably 50 smallies and a dozen walleye. Special place and those brown fish sure have an attitude.

6. Member

Quote Originally Posted by XingEyeballs View Post
    Usually fish Mille Lacs in late September or Early October but haven’t been able to get there the last number of years. Thinking I might have a window to run there for a day and a half next week? Anyone able to share the current conditions or any starting point? I’ve never been there spring or summer so I don’t know what it looks like or fishes like this time of year. Thanks guys
    Water Levels on my site.