Fuel Additive recommendation

Wondering what the recommended additive is for a 2020, 200hp 4 stroke Pro XS

Thanks
    Boatless

2. Member
    Recommendations are in the FAQ at top of forum.
    _______

Phil
    '09 Hewescraft ProV
    '09 150 Optimax

3. Mercury 3L/4 Stroke/Verado Moderator EuropeanAM's Avatar
    If you would, please take a moment to review the Announcements at the top of the Forum, and be sure to provide the REQUIRED info (serial number) when posting. Thanks!

Here's the direct link (from the FAQ section):

Fuel and Fuel Additives for 4-stroke Models

Dual Mercury Master Technician- for Mercury Outboards, Mercruiser and Mercury Racing at European Marine in Greenville, SC.
    Still consider myself a "Marine Apprentice" after 47 years (learn something new every day).
    Mercury Parts, Mercury Outboards, Smartcraft & Accessories, Injector Service, TDR Reeds- BBC Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by EuropeanAM View Post
    If you would, please take a moment to review the Announcements at the top of the Forum, and be sure to provide the REQUIRED info (serial number) when posting. Thanks!

Here's the direct link (from the FAQ section):

Fuel and Fuel Additives for 4-stroke Models
    Thank you sir....I don't have the boat yet so I don't have a serial number. Was just trying to get prepared.
    Boatless

5. Mercury 3L/4 Stroke/Verado Moderator EuropeanAM's Avatar

Dual Mercury Master Technician- for Mercury Outboards, Mercruiser and Mercury Racing at European Marine in Greenville, SC.
    Still consider myself a "Marine Apprentice" after 47 years (learn something new every day).
    Mercury Parts, Mercury Outboards, Smartcraft & Accessories, Injector Service, TDR Reeds- BBC Sponsor