Thread: About Us

About Us

Guys, in June of Last year I sold Jones Trolling Motor Services to a group (they're now an LLC) of guys I've known for a while. I have worked with through last November and feel that yall are now in competent hands. They are three of them and all do different duties. The new name is Jones Trolling Motor and Electronics. They have picked up Garmin as a dealer as well as a certified installer for Garmin. The phone number stayed the same, but because of this, I'm not on the boards as often as I once was, but still come here to throw my two cents in. Some of the newer products, I can't tell you a lot, but the guys at the shop have been through the schools and are qualified to tell you about the Lowrance and Garmin trolling motors. You can continue to send PM's if you wish, I may be late seeing them. The guys at the shop can be better reached through the facebook group of Jones Trolling Motor and Electronics. Thanks for your loyalty and friendship throughout the years. Yall are a great bunch of guys
    BTW, those that know me, my cancer will always be an issue but the past scans have shown no new progression and stabilized. I'm having some other issues that I'm being told comes from the medication. It's been a little over 4yrs since I was diagnosed and apx about 2yrs since we found out it had metastasized into the upper arm. The 5yr prognoses for RCC (from data taken from back in the late 90's) is 7% survival for Metastasized RCC. I plan on being in that 7%, but if not, I'll see everyone in heaven.
    John

Just do a facebook search on Jones Trolling Motor and Elestronics, or follow this link:https://www.facebook.com/search/top/?q=jones%20trolling%20motor%20%26%20electronics&ep a=SEARCH_BOX

BBC Sponsor since 2006: (870) 773-3474
    Mon - Thrs 8am - 5pm Central
    Friday 8am-12pm
    Garmin Certified Dealer and Installers: Call us for all your Garmin Electronics needs!
    ASC for: Garmin, Lowrance, Minnkota, Humminbird, and Powerpole.
    [SIGPIC] http://www.jonestrollingmotor.com
    [/SIGPIC]

Continued prayers for you, John.
    "The man of system is apt to be very wise in his own conceit; and is often so enamored with the supposed beauty of his own ideal plan of government that he cannot suffer the smallest deviation from any part of it…He seems to imagine that he can arrange the different members of a great society with as much ease as the hand arranges the different pieces upon a chessboard.” Adam Smith, The Theory of Moral Sentiments

I just saw this ... more prayers John. God bless you

Triton 19 XS Elite, 225 Mercury Pro XS, Minn Kota Ultrex 112, Hydrowave H2, Twin 8' Power Pole Blades, Power Pole CHARGE, Lowrance HDS 12 and 16 at console, Lowrance HDS 9, Garmin LiveScope at bow, Mercmonitor, Rigid Industries Deck lights and other stuff to come that will make me go more broke

4. Member

Exclamation edited for clarity

I have going down to M. D. Andreson, Houston, Tx since 2003 for Bladder Cancer caused by Cotton Poison. So far I'm clear and still living. Check em out.
    You can refer / make an appointment by yourself, they'll get the past records.
    I don't think I would be alive today without M.D. ANderson!
    God Bless you!
    Ed Hood
    Last edited by REBRANGER; 08-06-2020 at 07:08 PM. Reason: left out a word
    Best Regards & Happy Trails!
    Ed

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by REBRANGER View Post
    I have going down to M. D. Andreson, Houston, Tx since 2003 for Bladder Cancer caused by Cotton Poison. So far I'm clear and still living. Check em out.
    You can refer / make an appointment by yourself, they'll get the past records.
    I don't think I would be alive today without M.D. ANderson!
    God Bless you!
    Ed Hood
    Thanks and good luck to you and the quest. Dr. Hazin here in Texarkana is doing well at this time. With RCC, it will never be clear. The best I can hope for is either "stable" or "no new progression" when I have the CT and Bone scan done. So far, it has been that. He is seeing me ever 3mths with scans every 6 months. I go in once a month for a shot to strengthen my bones. It's a different life style, but since I sold the business, I've nothing else to do.
    John
    BBC Sponsor since 2006: (870) 773-3474
    Mon - Thrs 8am - 5pm Central
    Friday 8am-12pm
    Garmin Certified Dealer and Installers: Call us for all your Garmin Electronics needs!
    ASC for: Garmin, Lowrance, Minnkota, Humminbird, and Powerpole.
    [SIGPIC] http://www.jonestrollingmotor.com
    [/SIGPIC]