Daiwa Steez a or zillion tw sv

Hey guys I’m trying to thin the herd to purchase new reel. I have a zillion sv with zpi spool bearings and Steez a with hedgehog air beerings and both sv spool and original. Which one would you guys keep. Both are 7 gear ratios. Looking for an all around reel light baits from 3/16 up to an 1 oz. I haven’t had them long enough to try them both in light and heavy so I was looking for some opinions from guys that have them.

Which SV spool do you have for the Steez A? That will make a difference. You have a couple very fine reels but I'd lean toward keeping the Steez A, especially if it's one of the Zillion SV TW G1 Duralumin spools.

Thanks I was leaning towards the Steez I have the zillion sv spool.

Quote Originally Posted by Sh402 View Post
    Thanks I was leaning towards the Steez I have the zillion sv spool.
    No doubt I would keep the Steez A. Use the stock spool with the line you want for the heavier applications. Spool up the SV spool with lighter line for the lighter stuff. You'll be in great shape with that system.

5. Member
    I'd keep the Steez A. I thinned my reels and that's the only baitcaster(s) I have now. I use the stock spool for inshore (mono, braid) and ZPI PG and M spools for freshwater.

6. Member
    Steez A all the way. These are my favorite reels. Also you get the clicking drag .