Maybe they can spray the hell out of it like they are doing on Okeechobee
    2014 Z119c
    225 Pro X\S
    Lowrance
    Powerpoles

2. Member
    Don’t worry they will.

3. Better Lucky Than Good! Casslaw's Avatar
    Why? And when? Minneola has nothing but shoreline vegetation, they have killed everything else on the Clermont Chain!

I was there 6 times in the last 3 weeks and Sunday for a tourney and saw nothing but A LOT of recreational boaters! And no, they didn’t have much courtesy. The new ramp has been closed every day because of being overfilled.
    2006 Triton SP-185, 2006 Evinrude Etec 90, PowerTech NRS3, Garmin Echomap Plus 73CV & 93SV

4. Gar & Mudfish expert! :/ Mickstix's Avatar
    That #FWC myth about "spraying for navigation" got busted years ago. They just need to lose poison now, to keep the cash flow rolling in. Shoreline vegetation, native grass, native lilly pads, TREES. All fair game! They'll be searching out brush piles next, on the premise they may grow and become a hazard..

5. Member
    I didn't go to the ramp this morning but they were on the water at 9:00 am wensday
    2014 Z119c
    225 Pro X\S
    Lowrance
    Powerpoles

6. Banned
    Perhaps it is 'essential' that we get our doses of carcinogens, I mean we are 'all in this together™'

Remember TEAM= Together Everyone Achieves More

7. Member
    Spray boats on Kissimmee yesterday..

8. Better Lucky Than Good! Casslaw's Avatar
    These idiots are even spraying my golf course ponds now! The HOA has some company with a 100 gallon barrel of poison just driving along the shore spraying 90% in the water! I was so mad, but I have pics and will be causing a stir!
    2006 Triton SP-185, 2006 Evinrude Etec 90, PowerTech NRS3, Garmin Echomap Plus 73CV & 93SV

9. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Casslaw View Post
    These idiots are even spraying my golf course ponds now! The HOA has some company with a 100 gallon barrel of poison just driving along the shore spraying 90% in the water! I was so mad, but I have pics and will be causing a stir!
    If they're using the same consistency, just might kill everything near there??