Power pole buttons

So I have the buttons on the bow of the boat and the down works great 100 percent of the time but my up button will only work for a second and it quits and wont work anymore...I can hit the down button and it will then work for another second or two but wont bring the poles up. Does anyone know anything I can do to fix myself? Not sure if it matters but they were made in 2019 and are the c monster 2 I believe...thanks guys
    2020 721 250 mercury 4 stroke

2. Member
    I have close to the same issue. My down works all the time but my Up button works sometimes. Usually it works about three or four times, wont work for about five or six downs, then start working again. The red lights are blinking inside the switch so i know its activating. Just dont understand why it works sometimes and sometimes it dont. All my stuff was installed in 2019.
    91 allison xb2002, 96 mercury promax 225 (Sold)
    99 Rocket 20DC, 2020 Yamaha V-Max 200ish SHO

3. Member
    Mine are doing the same thing. It's an issue with both my up and down foot buttons at the bow. I can double tap them to raise or lower the poles but it doesnt pick up the second tap. Sometimes, one pole won't move at all. Not sure what the deal is but it seems like something is off with the way these buttons communicate with the poles--just not sure if it is a button issue or a pole issue.

4. Member

5. BBC SPONSOR
    First thing to do is make sure your Firmware is up to date. Run a Firmware update via the App