Question Best 3 Bank Charger

I am in need of replacing my current dual pro 3 bank charger due to a bad circuit board. Should I stick with dual pro? Or should I explore other options? Minnkota, Noco, Promariner? I also have read many bay and offshore boats are now rigging them with Powermania. Does any one have any experience with them? I am running a group 31AGM from odyssey and 2 group 31 deep cycle. Any help appreciated? Thanks.

2. BBC SPONSOR / PHOENIX MOD DREWTICK's Avatar
    if you stay with dualpro go to my site use code DUALPRO25BBC for a deal

https://drewcraft.com/product/dualpro-bank-sportsman/
    Drewcraft Specializes in Lithium Batteries and Chargers, We carry all Brands of Trolling Motors and Graphs, Minnkota, Lowrance, Garmin, Motorguide
    910-722-0001 call or text
    info@drewcraft.com

3. Member
    You linked me to the sportsman series. I was leaning towards the professional series like I have now. Any reason for one over the other besides 10amp vs 15amp

4. BBC SPONSOR / PHOENIX MOD DREWTICK's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by abianca99 View Post
    You linked me to the sportsman series. I was leaning towards the professional series like I have now. Any reason for one over the other besides 10amp vs 15amp

same charger 5 more amps per bank, I will add the discount to the pro series
    Drewcraft Specializes in Lithium Batteries and Chargers, We carry all Brands of Trolling Motors and Graphs, Minnkota, Lowrance, Garmin, Motorguide
    info@drewcraft.com

5. BBC SPONSOR / PHOENIX MOD DREWTICK's Avatar
    info@drewcraft.com

They put a Minnkota charger in my boat when I bought it about a month ago and I couldn’t be happier with it.
    Ranger R81
    Lowrance HDS Live 9”
    Lowrance HDS Live 12”
    Active Target 2 on Seelite Pole
    Lowrance Ghost
    Mercury 175

Dual pro!

2008 BULLET 21XD 2007 Merc 300xs

8. Member
    Minn Kota. I didn't have luck with either DualPro I had.

9. Member
    Any info on powermania? Don’t seem as popular in the bass boat world but pretty solid in the bay and offshore world. Just curious

Dual Pro! But, before you buy, give them a call and see if your old unit is repairable.
    "The man of system is apt to be very wise in his own conceit; and is often so enamored with the supposed beauty of his own ideal plan of government that he cannot suffer the smallest deviation from any part of it…He seems to imagine that he can arrange the different members of a great society with as much ease as the hand arranges the different pieces upon a chessboard.” Adam Smith, The Theory of Moral Sentiments

11. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeff Hahn View Post
    Dual Pro! But, before you buy, give them a call and see if your old unit is repairable.
    It’s not. I was on the phone with them today troubleshooting it. They only repair back to 2012. Mine is 2008.

12. Member
    We carry Minn Kota , Dual Pro and Power Mania chargers where I work. I haven't had issues with Dual Pro or Minn Kota personally. I like what I see with powermania they are the newest line we are carrying. I'm going to give them a shot if the Promariner that came on my boat takes a dump.
    Brad Krone

13. Member
    MK

14. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BassCatBrad View Post
    We carry Minn Kota , Dual Pro and Power Mania chargers where I work. I haven't had issues with Dual Pro or Minn Kota personally. I like what I see with powermania they are the newest line we are carrying. I'm going to give them a shot if the Promariner that came on my boat takes a dump.
    My contact at Northstar Battery highly recommends the Powermania. They seem to have slightly smaller footprint and a bit lighter than some of the others too.
    2019 BCB Classic
    Merc V8 200 4S

15. Member
    I have a Guest 10amp 3 bank charger & it has been flawless for the last 5 years. I paid $145.00 for it.

16. BBC SPONSOR/ Shallow Water Anchors Moderator
    Power Pole CHARGE. by far.. second would be a minn kota precision..

17. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kandkkustomzhydrographics View Post
    Power Pole CHARGE. by far.. second would be a minn kota precision..
    Has the Power Pole charger even been out long enough to know if they will hold up any length of time? It's just doing what a Stealth1 charging system does, except you can't view it on your graphs, or can't control by phone.
    I have had alot of years good use trouble free from my Stealth DC system. Wonder if Power Pole is going to hold up trouble free as long? But I don't see how it can be quoted anywhere near best if it hasn't been out for years of trouble free use. To each his own.
    Last edited by 250bassFL; 05-27-2020 at 09:16 AM.

18. Member
    The price tag of the power pole charge is too hefty for me. I just can’t justify that price. I’m sure it’s a great unit, but I feel they’ve priced themselves out of a lot of people budget

19. Member
    After having two Guest chargers die in less than two years I replaced the last on with a Minn Kota 318 PC. Has been 8 years without issues.