Stuck on code 34 Etec 225 HO

This is on a E225DHLSDF. Getting code 34 about oil injection pump circuit open and SAC code 77. When the oil pump is plugged in and the key turned to on position. The 55v capacitor only reads 10-12v and the fuel lift pump pulses. When the oil pump is disconnected the fuel lift pump works correctly and the capacitor reads 30v. I’ve tested at the wiring harness from the emm to the oil pump and I’m reading 30v when the key is on. Tested oil pump resistance at 2.95ohms which is within spec. I’m stuck? Is the oil pump bad even though it reads in spec as far as resistance?

Motor year is 2006.

This was also accompanied by an overheat alarm when I was on the water. I had a new 55v capacitor that I swapped the old with too in case that was it, but no luck.

Did some more testing. Tested resistance at the red/white wire of the oil pump and blue wire at emm pin 23. Resistance still came at back at 3ohms (in spec). I believe this is supposed to confirm that the wire harness is not at fault. Checked the software with the oil pump completely disconnected and still getting the code 34 for oil solenoid open circuit. I assume the EMM is supposed to report the code 34 if it wasn’t connected because it wouldn’t get a reading back correct? I tried with a used oil pump (stayed to be in good condition) with the same code 34. Is the EMM faulty?

Or do I have two bad oil pumps?