Monday morning coffee.

Mornin gang! Been slow in here, I hope everyone is doing ok! I start my last week of part time work and teaching the kiddo's. We go back to full time next week. One good thing about this down time is I was able to get my boat ready for the year. I was able to get all the lights working and converted to LED, added lights to the battery compartment, inststalled a 3 bank charger, replaced the non working radio, fixed my consoles, added deck lights to the rear of the boat, cleaned the boat good, re welded the seat base. Now just need to be off work so I can go fishing some.

Thanks for the Kev. Sounds like COVID was as PLUS for some.

In some ways. My wallet took a hit during this time frame.

4. Member
    Definitely understand the wallet taking a hit. I bought my first boat lol, plus it seems the wife wants to eat takeout every day haha. But since I teach/coach I am at least collecting a check while at home with the kiddos. Definitely have a renewed appreciation for stay at home parents. These rugrats have me hiding in closets and bathrooms at times just for a minute of silence haha. At least I have some time to use the boat. If anyone wants to go out to lake Alan Henry, hit me up. Only fished it once 14 yrs ago, but looks like I'm going to make it my new home away from home.