parking options at maxi

have a club tourn in a couple weeks with around 12 boats. I know the parking sucks. are there any options to park trucks and trailers? has anyone ever launched and tied off and slept in their truck to make sure they had a parking spot

thanks
    Jeremy From Indy
    2019 PolarKraft TX 195 Pro
    2019 Suzuki 200SS

2. Member
    Unless there’s another tournament there that day I wouldn’t think it would be a problem. I’ve never spent the night at the ramp but I have gotten there early. There used to be a farmhouse south of the ramp that had some parking, check the ibf website for details about that. Good luck!!

Quote Originally Posted by triton tr20 View Post
    Unless there’s another tournament there that day I wouldn’t think it would be a problem. I’ve never spent the night at the ramp but I have gotten there early. There used to be a farmhouse south of the ramp that had some parking, check the ibf website for details about that. Good luck!!
    I would guess if you aren't there 2-3 hours before daylight you'll be short on parking. That lake has been very busy all year. I've gotten there more than once at 4 am on a weekend and not had a place to park.
    "It's even, but it ain't settled. Let's settle it." Fast Eddie
    I still can't believe they actually won...Cubs Fans Everywhere

4. Member
    anybody use the farmhouse? Maxi was a zoo last year figure it is going to be worse this year
    Jeremy From Indy
    2019 PolarKraft TX 195 Pro
    2019 Suzuki 200SS