Thread: A new week

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I can see a run coming with the cdc coming out and saying they believe the death tole is only .4%. Or like other good news during this time the market might crash on good news too.

2. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bassmaster96 View Post
    Probably a good idea. I'm debating when to sell PLAY. I should be in green on it soon if the market continues.
    I really do believe it had nowhere to go but up like it is today. I think I’ll ride this one out.

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by King31 View Post
    I really do believe it had nowhere to go but up like it is today. I think I’ll ride this one out.
    I think so too. At least until the next earnings call. I'm holding for now too.

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by boneil View Post
    define pullback.

A tick red?

I think we would all love a 20% pullback now
    At this point, I think I'd be fine with it not. I'd hate to see the green in my account disappear. Maybe I should set stop losses just in case Who knows, you can't judge this

I cannot help myself, I am an addict. Back in my beloved, zany stock SHIP..in at 0.127, see what happens. I will add, for as crazy as it is, and being a penny stock, the chart is fairly predictable.
    What we cannot obtain from intelligence, we can learn from experience.

Quote Originally Posted by 200xp View Post
    I cannot help myself, I am an addict. Back in my beloved, zany stock SHIP..in at 0.127, see what happens. I will add, for as crazy as it is, and being a penny stock, the chart is fairly predictable.
    I’m playing the same game.

7. Member
    I wish I was daytrading this week. KNOS has had a special couple of weeks.

8. Member
    Any thoughts on MITT?

9. Member
    I told myself to buy PRTY at $0.50, but didn't. Now it's sitting at $1.70

10. Member
    I bought some BMY and a 1/2 position in MDT today. Got tired of waiting and figure I may as well get some additional income

Quote Originally Posted by Bassmaster96 View Post
    I told myself to buy PRTY at $0.50, but didn't. Now it's sitting at $1.70
    Yep, right there with you on that one, just not as low....told myself to buy in the .80's....

12. Member
    Yep, right there with you on that one, just not as low....told myself to buy in the .80's....
    I had a chance on the dip in the 40s, but I didn't buy there either. When it held $1 yesterday I told myself once again I should probably buy. Second guessing can kill your trades sometimes

13. Member
    Once again, I'm kicking myself for not selling on the green the other day. Now PLAY and MITT are both red for me again. About to forget about long term holds and go back to flipping

I had to hold it longer than normal, but she finally broke loose yesterday afternoon after a tweet from the company. 23 million in volume thus far in premarket. Still holding, downside protection is set, but I will be watching intently at the open, finger on the sell button.

I had to hold it longer than normal, but she finally broke loose yesterday afternoon after a tweet from the company. 23 million in volume thus far in premarket. Still holding, downside protection is set, but I will be watching intently at the open, finger on the sell button.
    I got nervous and had a sell set just a tick above my break even since I knew I didn’t have time to watch it closely so I missed the nice jump up in it. That’s the way it goes. Last I looked this morning it was looking good yet. Will get back in if it dips.

Quote Originally Posted by Matt D View Post
    I got nervous and had a sell set just a tick above my break even since I knew I didn’t have time to watch it closely so I missed the nice jump up in it. That’s the way it goes. Last I looked this morning it was looking good yet. Will get back in if it dips.
    It broke .18 premarket and I thought we were off...but, I had level 2 on one screen and did not like what I was seeing, so I sold at the open. It is still hot in the social circles but I was taking no chances. It will be interesting to see if it holds .17 today, if it does, could be a new era for this stock.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12