Thread: 2020 21 TRXS

2020 21 TRXS

Not familiar with Triton much - saw one today and I was impressed with how big the boat looked in the water. Seemed to have a lot of V and just looks like it would handle rough water well.

Anyone here familiar with this hull and it’s rough water capability? I’m not too worried about speed. Old enough now that how smooth and dry it is in big waves is my first priority.

2. Member
    I would think as good as the 21trx rides, the 21trxs would be just as good if not better. Is the trx line a dry ride? Absolutely. I’m not gonna sit here and go on and on about how it’s the best at this and that blah blah blah, but I will say the trx line of boats do have an exceptional ride as far as the aspects you’re inquiring about.

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ch View Post
    I would think as good as the 21trx rides, the 21trxs would be just as good if not better. Is the trx line a dry ride? Absolutely. I’m not gonna sit here and go on and on about how it’s the best at this and that blah blah blah, but I will say the trx line of boats do have an exceptional ride as far as the aspects you’re inquiring about.
    So is the XS hull design the same as the X? I know it’s longer and has a bit different top cap design. But does the S indicate something different about the hull

4. Banned
    The 21 trxS is the same hull as the xs hulls. They went from XS to the 22trx in 2015 and changed the name to 21trxs in 2019. Same hulls and they are excellent in any conditions, had nine of them since 2011.

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CaymasMan250 View Post
    The 21 trxS is the same hull as the xs hulls. They went from XS to the 22trx in 2015 and changed the name to 21trxs in 2019. Same hulls and they are excellent in any conditions, had nine of them since 2011.
    Thanks - any thoughts on a 250 vs the 300 on that hull? Is there much of a difference?

6. Banned
    Friend had one with the 300 and was about 4mph faster.

7. Member
    Ok thanks for all of the info. I’m going to take a look at it. Seems like a great option for rough water.

8. Member
    Love my 20 TRX Patriot... runs great and smooth on a 1..2 water. And dry..

Mercury Pro Team

2017 Triton 20 TRX Patriot
    250 Opti Max Pro XS
    Twin 8' Power Pole Blades
    2 Solix 12 gen 3 , with mega 360

9. Member
    The 21TRXS is one of the best big water bass boats on the market. They sell a lot of them in TX and LA. A couple of the Triton pros run them because of the ride. It will run close to 70mph with a 250 Proxs Merc