05 521vx Wiring Help

I have a 2005 521vx and I bout it with 2 lowrance graphs already installed. The graphs are not linked via Ethernet. My question is, when adding a wire from the BOW to the CONSOLE, where is the channel in which to run the wires through. Any help would be greatly appreciated. ALSO, tips on wiring would help as well!

Thank you
    Attached Images Attached Images

Remove the Bow panel and it runs along the gunnel. It's pretty easy to find. Using a Fish Tape insert it at the Bow. Then it will come out right in front of the console. Remove the access cover under the console and you can catch it there.
    Ranger Boats / Mercury Motors
    G Loomis Rods / Shimano Reels
    Raymarine / MinnKota Ultrex
    Garmin / Live Scope Plus
    Pepper Jigs / Robo Worms
    Troll Bridge / V-T2 Vents

3. Member
    If you need help ..PM me number and I can help

4. Member
    Same as has been said. Take off the bow panel. The tube is on the console side in the gunnel. Run a fish tape from the front and mine comes out under the console at knee level. I advise you to use some wire lube when pulling it back through. Makes it much easier. Also run an extra pull string through. That way you won’t have to run the fish tape again.

5. Member
    Open the day box in front of the drivers console look and feel up in the gunnel there is a tube the runs up to the bow. My 521vx has a split in the tube in the day box to make it easier to run to the bow. the section that runs from the day box to the console is only about 18" long. You can access thru the tube from the day box to the console via the wires coming from the bow and the wires coming from the battery compartment there is a big hole there where all the wires come thru. If yours is like mine.