Naples/Fort Myers area tackle shops

I'm down visiting my brother in law and father in law in Naples. We're wanting to hit a few tackle shops on Monday. What are some good shops in this area? Can be fresh or salt water inventory or a mix of both.

Thanks

Bass Pro......
    XPRESS H 18 SS, YAMAHA 115

3. Banned
    Might be a bit far for you but Fishin' Franks in Pt Charlotte is probably the best tackle shop in SW Fla. The photos of the store on his web page are before they expanded. You won't find anyplace that has more fishing knowledge or better selection. Honestly one of the few things I miss about living in that part of Fla. His web site is chalked FULL of info, check it out.

https://fishinfranks.com

4. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BOATS View Post
    Bass Pro......
    Be sure to take a dip in the fish tank while your there.

5. Member
    Bass Pro......
    Funny you should say that. We went there today. I was looking for a few packs of Spark Shads, which they had and this crazy Indiana bait called the Jackhammer chatterbait. Apparently they dont carry them in Fort Myers. I was told by an employee, that appear to be a manager, that he has never heard of any bait called the Jackhammer. He never heard of the bait company Evergreen and Zman made chatterbaits. He asked where I used them and I told him Indiana. He told me you guys throw some crazy stuff up there and he is going to look into them if they're that good.

Not a bash on BPS at all. My guess would be the guy rarely, if ever, worked the floor. Probably fished very little, if at all. I appreciated him stopping and trying to help me out. He was actually on the phone and went out of his way to try and help a customer. The place was jammed packed with people. Outside of the lack of Jackhammers, it's a great store.

Its not uncommon for bass pro to not sell stuff. They dont sell reaction innovations. I heard it was because of the packaging, but who knows. . They do sell their knock-off brand.
    2008 Ranger 178VX
    150 Yamaha V-max

GO Fins!!!

7. Member
    If you want to visit some real bass tackle shops go to Roland Martin Marina in Clewiston and there are three good ones in Okeechobee

8. Member
    BPS sells what makes them money and that's gonna be different at each locality
    A goal without a plan is just a dream.

Quote Originally Posted by Garage Dog View Post
    Might be a bit far for you but Fishin' Franks in Pt Charlotte is probably the best tackle shop in SW Fla. The photos of the store on his web page are before they expanded. You won't find anyplace that has more fishing knowledge or better selection. Honestly one of the few things I miss about living in that part of Fla. His web site is chalked FULL of info, check it out.

https://fishinfranks.com
    As of sunday, Frank's is gone. Truck went airborne landed on the roof and caught fire.
    XPRESS H 18 SS, YAMAHA 115

10. Banned
    As of sunday, Frank's is gone. Truck went airborne landed on the roof and caught fire.
    Yep, but he will be reopening soon!!!

Check out the Rebuild Fishin' Franks facebook page. Almost 6000 people in just 3 days. I knew the community would come through.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/285711652824131/

11. Member
    All the donations and support for fishing franks is awesome, great to see