Fishing Michigan

Afternoon Guys.....I was justing wanting to know if anyone knows the rules right now....Looking to come up from Ohio and fish in Michigan. Is this allowed now or is everything closed...looking at the first part of June....Thanks Guys...

2. Member
    All kinds of out of state plates at the launches. You will be fine. Keep in mind it might be hard to find a place to stay and restaurants are carry out only.

3. Member
    Depends on where in MI you plan to go. State is still currently under a stay at home order until May 28 if our governor doesn't extend it again. Currently only the northern lower and UP regions have been cleared to start opening back up in a limited capacity. Hotels are still closed. Campgrounds are still closed and short term rentals are not allowed. So lodging may be your biggest issue. That could change after May 28. Campgrounds are closed until at least June 21st statewide. Boat launches are open however.

4. Member
    LSC lodging question. Are Chesterfield/Selfridge area hotels open to out of state and/or non-essential travelers? I noticed the Michigan stay at home order is extended until at least June 12.

Quote Originally Posted by Firemedicoh View Post
    Afternoon Guys.....I was justing wanting to know if anyone knows the rules right now....Looking to come up from Ohio and fish in Michigan. Is this allowed now or is everything closed...looking at the first part of June....Thanks Guys...
    Water Levels on my site.

6. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NCFatBoy View Post
    Water Levels on my site.
    Huh?!?

Quote Originally Posted by castforcash View Post
    Huh?!?
    https://www.basssavvy.com/lakes/stclair

Marks Props 317-398-9294, 1850 East 225 South, Shelbyville, Indiana 46176 propellerman59@gmail.com http://www.marksprops.com/index.html

8. Member
    Thanks Mike!