Help with Mariner 150MG EFI trim stuck or shot!

MAKE: - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -MARINER
    TYPE/HP:- - - - - - - - - - - - - 150MG
    Serial Number/Range: - - - 0G166973
    Model Number: - - - - - - - - 7150413DD

The outboard trimmed up on it's own! I was not on the water, although after washing it that when it happened. The outboard trimmed up then stayed in the position until it either killed the battery or damage the trim motor. Please Help! According to European Marina website this particular trim motor is not available. Personally I think the trim up on the quicksilver throttle was shorted that caused the trim motor to max out and possibly burn up. FYI- Both relays read 13.0 volts on the output side when trim switch is in the up position. What is the issue?

Thanks in Advance.
    Attached Images Attached Images

2. Mercury 3L/4 Stroke/Verado Moderator EuropeanAM's Avatar
    Do you have RELAYS or SOLENOIDS?

Do you have a BOW SWITCH in the boat?

Moving this up to the 2.0/2.4/2.5L Forum for you.

Dual Mercury Master Technician- for Mercury Outboards, Mercruiser and Mercury Racing at European Marine in Greenville, SC.
    Still consider myself a "Marine Apprentice" after 47 years (learn something new every day).
    Mercury Parts, Mercury Outboards, Smartcraft & Accessories, Injector Service, TDR Reeds- BBC Sponsor

3. Member
    Thanks for the reply! Here's a pic of what it looks like under crowl, there are 2.Unknown-1.jpeg
    And yes, I have a switch at the bow. There is a total of 4- Stern, Bow, throttle control, on the side of the outboard..

4. Member
    My brother n laws did same thing while at work and burnt the motor up

5. Member
    Wow!! That's what I'm afraid of. Doing a little research, Mercury no longer make this motor. Does any one know if this is the right replacement part? https://www.dbelectrical.com/product...1628-6279.html