Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Member
    I have a Hook-5 with a Insight Pro V16 CMap card in it. I can’t even find a person who can tell me if I have a Lake or Nautical card.

This unit was in a boat I bought in Michigan and I live in Wisconsin. I liked my HB with Lakemaster much better. All I had to do was go through the menu of lakes and click on it. I totally don’t understand what I have. Grrrrr!

2. Member
    All the details are on the Lowrance web site. 10,000 lakes and United States coastal. www.lowrance.com

3. Member
    Thank you, but I am trying to find out if I have the Lake Insight Pro V16, or the Nautic Insight Pro V16 CMap card. Please excuse my ignorance with this, but I’m use to HB with a Lake Menu.

4. Member
    I must have the Lake Insight CMap card. I went out in my garage and was able to display a local 500 acre lake that is two miles from my house. I scrolled over it and I could see the contour lines with depth readings. It showed me weed, rock icons and bottom composition. It even displayed numbers that when I put the cursor on and then hit enter, they gave me fishing information like a Hot Spots maps

how long has it been taking to receive the card?
    GO DAWGS

Wound up just buying the card from Navico because I have yet to hear anything back about the rebate deal, once I BOUGHT the card it was delivered in 3 days.
    GO DAWGS

7. Member
    Placed my rebate order on 5/13 and finally received my card today. So about a month wait. It still shows processing on the rebate tracking page, and I'm waiting on second card for second unit.

8. Member
    If I decide to get the HDS Live 7 I’ll probably skip the rebate for the card and buy it. It looks like it makes a big difference and I’d want the card NOW. I think the rebate form said 8 to 10 weeks. Screw that. Not worth saving $35 to wait that long when I can buy it and probably get it in less than a week. Bring back the $$$ back rebate. That’s worth waiting for Lowrance.

Quote Originally Posted by DrBobinMO View Post
    If I decide to get the HDS Live 7 I’ll probably skip the rebate for the card and buy it. It looks like it makes a big difference and I’d want the card NOW. I think the rebate form said 8 to 10 weeks. Screw that. Not worth saving $35 to wait that long when I can buy it and probably get it in less than a week. Bring back the $$$ back rebate. That’s worth waiting for Lowrance.
    Agreed
    GO DAWGS

10. Member
    Got my card today. 3 weeks from the time I sent my info. Anxious to see if it's all that.

11. Member
    I submitted claims on two units that I had installed on a new boat and was denied twice. I finally got approved, however I will only be getting one card. The fine print says one card per household. The good thing is my units are networked so I should only need the one card.

12. Member

Unhappy

got mine monday, and yes only got one card . even though I got 3 units

13. Member
    Really want to have the card perm installed instead of the stock enhanced map. It sucks always all red with color shading

14. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lykins Tr21 View Post
    Really want to have the card perm installed instead of the stock enhanced map. It sucks always all red with color shading
    I did get my second one sometime after my first, though it was all submitted at the same time. I'll have to go back and read the print myself as I missed that. Definitely cleaned up the color shading as I too was stuck with the red until I zoomed way in.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12