Looks like the 2020 fishing season starts this weekend for most tournament anglers. I have spots for the Knox Marine Tournament Trail but only stipulation is you must fish the year only. We do not allow single event entry's. 1st event is the 23rd at Clearfork. I am still awaiting ok from Clearfork but they are doing their pot tournaments so I assume we are ok.
Ohio Mega Bass opens the 30th at Buckeye Lake and we do allow single event entry's for that series.
1st Pro open is the 31st at Buckeye Lake and it is an open with no membership.
Our 1st $80.00 open is 06/07 at Alum creek at the Marina Ramp
go to our website for more info. We will adjust our Covid process if needed as soon as we receive the recommendations from the state.
Please everyone read the new process we have created. It will be changed a little more maybe less restrictive once we get the state guidelines. I need all of you in the circuits to pay your balance due for your event entry or the rest of the year if you want if you have not done so. We must have your event paid in full the Wednesday prior to the event if you want to be drawn a number. If not we will assign the next available number to those not paid or signing up the morning of. I would also prefer you pay your side pots so you would not even have to register in the morning. The livewell check person will check you are there and give you a pre tourn meeting with all flights, rules, boat numbers etc. Thanks for being patient with us we are glad to get the opportunity to competitively fish again and things will get better with this situation I am optimistic.
http://jnorman1.homestead.com/index.html