My custom built “Tree” guitar

This guitar just turned a year old, so I shot a short video with it. The back and sides are from the famous “Tree” mahogany, and the top is one of the famous Smokies red spruce tops. If you aren't familiar and interested, google either one and there is tons of info on both.

Last edited by FishnPicker; 05-27-2020 at 03:55 PM. Reason: speeling, of course.

Very nice. The sound is incredible.
    2018 G3 Sportsman 17
    2018 Yamaha F90
    Garmin Ultra 106sv bow/console
    Ionic lithium batteries

3. Member
    Great sounding guitar! Excellent picking, too!

4. Member
    I been trying to play for a long time. Every time I see somebody play like that it make me want to go burn my guitars. I play better than I ever thought I would but not nearly as good as I want . I try to pick mine up every day but in reality it's a hopeless venture for me. It is good for the soul though.

5. Member
    Allen, that is definitely one fine outfit.

6. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by g2072 View Post
    I been trying to play for a long time. Every time I see somebody play like that it make me want to go burn my guitars. I play better than I ever thought I would but not nearly as good as I want . I try to pick mine up every day but in reality it's a hopeless venture for me. It is good for the soul though.
    There's a reason he's won multi natrional flat picking championships. Believe me i've picked for over 40 years & do alright, but i dang sure ain't even close to Allen like most aren't. Just have fun with it & play to the best of your ability & enjoy it.

Nice, you got some skills. Sounds sweet
    2008 Ranger 178VX
    150 Yamaha V-max

GO Fins!!!

8. Member
    Sweet!!

9. Member
    A great guitar just makes you smile and takes your playing to a higher level.