K AND K KUSTOMZ shoutout...Dual 8' Power Pole Blades Arrived!!!

Thanks Kevin at k and k kustomz! My PP's arrived today a few days ahead of schedule! What a surprise! Please accept my public apology for price shopping you. I should have just taken your word on your price and customer service being the best the first time we talked. My bad. I will enjoy my new 8' Blades for my memorial day fishing trip! Thanks for all your help!!!

Last edited by KandKKustomz; 05-14-2020 at 09:18 PM. Reason: Company name spelled wrong

2. Member
    My 2 new Blades are installed and functioning! I had my new boat rigged with dual Series Pro 2's, but the swap was completed in one day. Not so bad on the install and as of now they are functioning too...LOL. There was nothing wrong with my old Pro Series 2's (my ranger only has 50 hours on it, garage kept and PP covers always on when travelling), but I just didn't like the looks of them. I can't wait to get on the water next weekend! I am just so excited about my experience with Power-Pole and K and Kustomz's customer service in this late spring project!!!

3. BBC SPONSOR/ Shallow Water Anchors Moderator
    Appreciate the shoutout and your business. It was a pleasure working w you Bradd. We work hard to provide the best in customer service, product knowledge, and pricing.

I am here 24/7.
    Kevin