Trailer coating update

So I'm finally back in town and talked to the service dept at my dealer and this is what I was told. They are happy to take care of it it's just pickup Bedliner and they would use "aerosol can" spray on Bedliner to touch up the trailer or if I wanted I could do it myself. Well that wasn't the answer I was looking for. So I contacted Vexus on Facebook messenger yesterday about the issue and they responded right away. They took my contact info and said the warranty Dept would be in contact with me.
    So this morning Tim Houk from Vexus called and is sending me a Polyurea repair kit that will match the finish of my trailer that either I can do or have my dealer do it.

2. Member
    If I were you I would do it. Because you done pissed you dealer off by going directly to Vexus.
    2015 189 trx

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by z7extreme View Post
    If I were you I would do it. Because you done pissed you dealer off by going directly to Vexus.
    I'm planning on doing it myself and I could care less if I piss off a dealership LMAO it's my boat. I really don't think they would care one way or the other to be honest

4. Member
    Tim Houk is a stand up guy. He will do his best to take care of the customer as I
    have dealt with him when he was with Ranger. I’m glad Tim landed at Vexus.

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rangered View Post
    Tim Houk is a stand up guy. He will do his best to take care of the customer as I
    have dealt with him when he was with Ranger. I’m glad Tim landed at Vexus.
    Good to hear! I had a great conversation with him I'm confident everything will be taken care of.