Thread: It Happened

It Happened

Pushed the 1880 a bit far,,,,ran out gas going to weigh in. Thought we could get one more short trip....well...now I know gauges are pretty accurate!!
    All is well...it all worked out.

2. Member
    Damn. But glad it worked out for you.

3. Moderator Vexus Boats sclark's Avatar
    How far did you manage to run on 32 gallons ?

4. Member
    Glad you made it back safely! Did you make weigh-in?

5. Member
    Gauge was accurate...when it was just over the line....well....it was just over empty!!! But....now will fill and know I have 30 gallons and a long time to run and when I get to just above a quarter....FILL IT. This will give me lots of play...Dog gone boat goes so far on gas was begging to wonder anyway
    Good friends stopped and got our fish...had five min to spare. Electric motor stayed strong on ten for half hour till we got in. We ended up winning so that was a good band aid for the evening.
    Caught one almost four pounds racing down the bank on "10"...this was exciting. This was the "game changer"
    :)

6. Member
    Congrats on the win!!

xpress x19, 200ho G2, aluminum sawtooth cut prop, paper sack tackle storage, ugly stik pro team, color c-lector

Quote Originally Posted by alli ss View Post
    "The man of system is apt to be very wise in his own conceit; and is often so enamored with the supposed beauty of his own ideal plan of government that he cannot suffer the smallest deviation from any part of it…He seems to imagine that he can arrange the different members of a great society with as much ease as the hand arranges the different pieces upon a chessboard.” Adam Smith, The Theory of Moral Sentiments