2. Member
    I caught a couple, one decent (mid 2's) on a small flatbill just on the weedline and then another small pounder on 1/2oz All Terrain jig. Lost a monster pike when it bit through my line on a Tokyo rigged creature bait near the boat after a bit of a fight. It was muskie sized, probably 15ish pounds.

No shortage of pike action, I didn't show the 5 or 6 bladed jigs we lost to pike biting us off :(

4. Member
    LMB’s were hitting plastics up by Longville. I got a couple smallies on pink x raps. Then it snowed for 5-6 hours. I left with about an inch of snow in the boat. I’d had enough. Next few months look good tho.

Yeah, something about fishing during all this craziness that just feels right and good for the mind

6. Member
    Fishing on Lake Minnetonka was good. As usual on Minnetonka lots of variety. Friend landed a 6+ lb large mouth, biggest largemouth I have seen in caught in person. Managed to land a 22" walleye on opener as well. All in all, good day. Cold though!

Quote Originally Posted by DQM View Post
    Fishing on Lake Minnetonka was good. As usual on Minnetonka lots of variety. Friend landed a 6+ lb large mouth, biggest largemouth I have seen in caught in person. Managed to land a 22" walleye on opener as well. All in all, good day. Cold though!
    Sounds like a solid day, I like fishing Tonka on the bad weather days tbh, keeps the boat traffic down a little anyways

8. Member
    It was good. Started out on Chisago throwing chatterbaits but had no luck. Saw some nice looking shoreline structure (which always makes me want to pitch to it) and got on a really nice bite.