Thread: HD22CC Bimini?

HD22CC Bimini?

Looking to buy a Bimini for my HD22CC. Does anyone have any recommendations for brand and best size? Easy to install?
    i noticed the top of the side of the boat slopes downward. How did you compensate for that? I’ve never installed or used a Bimini. Any advice is appreciated.
    Thanks

2. Member
    Check out Overton's website for various bimini tops. I put a bimini on my XP 18 ft side console easy to install. With a center console consider the height of the top of your console and do you stand while driving. Tops come in various heights and widths and lengths based on the number of bows, typically 3 or 4. Another thing to consider when mounting is the position of the top when in the stored position...could lay across a rear hatch/live well lid, no big deal if it does. Mine in the stored position lays close to transom and I still can access my rear hatch easily. As far as width, the aluminum frame is easy to spread apart or close to allow mounting on boat sides. In the up position you have adjustable straps on all four corners, just be sure to have the 2 mounting hooks for the front of the top angled forward...just follow instructions and there are a few youtube videos on installation. Good luck