BBC SPONSOR / PHOENIX MOD DREWTICK's Avatar

Emergency Ladder that mounts to Power pole bracket

Emergency Ladder

Hay Guys Im selling products by R&R Design and Im happy to start out with the E-Ladder, this thing is a easy install and mounts right on the powerpole mount. as always I like to use what I sell and I installed mine, works great in the shop, cant wait to try it in the water, not planning on falling in but summer is on the way so I may just take a swim to test it out.
    I dont get much of a cut on their products yet but im still happy to offer a little BBC discount

Use code LADDERDEAL at the check out

https://drewcraft.com/product/rr-man...res-e-ladders/

Last edited by DREWTICK; 05-11-2020 at 08:17 AM.
    Drewcraft Specializes in Lithium Batteries and Chargers, We carry all Brands of Trolling Motors and Graphs, Minnkota, Lowrance, Garmin, Motorguide
    910-722-0001 call or text
    info@drewcraft.com

Very nice product, shoot me a PM with the price please.
    2000 Javelin Renegade 20 DC.
    Strong men create easy times, Easy times create weak men & weak men create hard times. Sheikh Rashid bin Saeed Al Maktoum
    In 1944 18-20 year old's stormed beaches, and parachuted behind enemy lines to almost certain death.
    In 2015 18-20 year old's need safe zones so people don't hurt their feelings. "Author Unknown"
    In 2021 18-40 year old's want to and work to cancel you out if you have a different opinion.

3. Member
    I have the bracket and extended ladder from them and plan to install them on my Talon brackets. We have a Ranger 212LS (Fish & Ski) and with the Talons on it blocks the stock ladder, can't wait to try this out this summer.

4. BBC SPONSOR / PHOENIX MOD DREWTICK's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by tdt91 View Post
    Very nice product, shoot me a PM with the price please.
    didn't realize the link was bot working https://drewcraft.com/product/rr-man...res-e-ladders/

I will also send a PM
    Drewcraft Specializes in Lithium Batteries and Chargers, We carry all Brands of Trolling Motors and Graphs, Minnkota, Lowrance, Garmin, Motorguide
    info@drewcraft.com

5. Member
    I have an extended eladder but have never mounted it because of the power poles. Do you have available just the power pole mount? Thanks.

6. Member
    Information on power pole bracket alone please. Thanks.

7. BBC SPONSOR / PHOENIX MOD DREWTICK's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jdwo2212 View Post
    I have an extended eladder but have never mounted it because of the power poles. Do you have available just the power pole mount? Thanks.
    I will get this info and post it tomorrow
    info@drewcraft.com

8. BBC SPONSOR / PHOENIX MOD DREWTICK's Avatar
    The bracket to mount your existing E-Ladder to the PowerPole bracket is available. I will need some boat info, if its a Skeeter need to know the year, if its a Ranger need to know, and most all other boats are the same 2019 and earlier

you can PM me here, call or text 910-722-0001, or email info@drewcraft.com
    info@drewcraft.com

9. Member
    Pm sent.