Thread: Amazing boats-

Amazing boats-

I know I won’t be telling anyone on here something new, but in September, my Xb-21 will be 6 years old. I was just looking at the boat getting ready for the lake tomorrow, and it still looks like the day I bought it. No misc. little nitpicking items to repair, nothing fading or looking older. Really amazing product.

Also, it is still exciting, every time I launch it, because I know how much fun it is to drive. I mean unbelievable. I am not a performance boat veteran, and I don’t have the water to run in the 90’s, nor do I have the expertise, even if I did, but man, from zero to 80+, good water or bad, it amazes me every time out!

I know that most boat owners love their own brand and model, and have their own opinions about what this or that brand hull is capable of delivering. Rave about how well they ride. All the stuff about heavy boats riding better and blah blah.....

My boat is a 21ft Hull with 300xs and it is clearly as much a bass boat hull as any other brand. I am not saying no other bass boat will ride, run and handle better than mine, but I have never been in one that is remotely close. Not even similar. I have never been in a big bullet or stroker and have no experience with how they ride and perform, but nothing I have been is even in the same league. Sorry!!
    MET/ XB-21 BasSport Pro Elite - 300xs

I'll second that. Other than I do have the water to run in the 90's at times. I doubt my boat whoreitis will let me keep this current boat 6 years but I'm thoroughly enjoying it. I may have as many coats of wax on it as hours so far.
    Gald to hear yours is still as good as new.
    24’Bass Cat Puma Sts-300 Proxs
    23’Gatortrax Gt tunnel hull-200 Suzuki

3. Member
    Well said! Mine is 16 years old lol... IMG_20180211_26563.jpg
    Allison XB21 Prosport Mercury Racing 250XS with a 1.75 Sporty

I have a 1994 XB-2003 and while it doesn't look new. It also doesn't look even remotely its age of 26 years old. Looks to be maybe 5-6 years old. I like the fact they have no flake and a little buffing can restore them to a like new shine. Plus, I can still get most parts for it from Allison like carpet, seats.

5. Member
    White Gambler, you ready to sell yours yet to a pour white boy.

^^ not QUITE yet. But most anything is for sale
    24’Bass Cat Puma Sts-300 Proxs
    23’Gatortrax Gt tunnel hull-200 Suzuki