New Deans seat covers on my Champion

Check out my review of Deans seat covers for my Champion.
    Last edited by natchomamma; 05-10-2020 at 04:00 PM.

2. Member
    I agree with most of your concerns. Why don't you remove this video for now and send it to Deans ? This would be pretty good communication between you and them which might get your customer service that you desire. Give them a look at that video and see what happens. You might be surprised. Deans has been around a long time . My guess is they will address this.
    GETFISHED !!!

3. Born on th Llano Estacado Tx Champ's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by getfished View Post
    I agree with most of your concerns. Why don't you remove this video for now and send it to Deans ? This would be pretty good communication between you and them which might get your customer service that you desire. Give them a look at that video and see what happens. You might be surprised. Deans has been around a long time . My guess is they will address this.
    Agree

4. Banned
    Great advice getfished... Dan

5. Member
    Evidently, these were made by the original owner and the company was sold. The new owners have reached out to me.

6. TJNYSNP
    They are not cheap. Honestly, you can probably get a custom cover or seats done by an automotive embroidery shop that is within 100 miles from your house about the same price that Deans prices are and some others... and you get it measured to perfection. I think when Deans was the 'official' maker of Champion covers and seats it made sense.... those days are history.

7. SC Club Moderator ChampioNman's Avatar
    Been nice to see the link or review. Oh well.

8. Champion Boats Moderator Lea's Avatar
    Apparently not complimentary. Good idea to talk with Deans first.

9. Member
    I deleted the video from my post. You just re-posted it. SMH

They reached out and I'll post an update with the outcome.

[QUOTE=mohawkman;11102026]Yah, i'm surprised that the owner hasn't offered you something to take this offline.

This is a death blow for Deans honestly..... i couldn't live with myself leaving this out there.... please give the guy a chance to run his business and correct the issue natchomamma.

Whatever happened to you, is now on the back of the new owner and this video will be viewed for years, putting him in a hole he cannot even dig out with.

Please take it down for the new guys's sake

10. SC Club Moderator ChampioNman's Avatar
    I learned something new today. I didn't know Deans made fold down driver and passenger seats! On my old beater they were indeed custom made and were fixed in place only thing that folded on them were the seat bases so you could access under seat storage and the cooler between the seats. They did have the fold down seats for the pedestals though. Good luck.

11. Member
    When was the company sold and the new owners took over?

12. Champion Boats Moderator Lea's Avatar
    [QUOTE=natchomamma;11102714]I deleted the video from my post. You just re-posted it. SMH

They reached out and I'll post an update with the outcome.

Quote Originally Posted by mohawkman View Post
    Yah, i'm surprised that the owner hasn't offered you something to take this offline.

This is a death blow for Deans honestly..... i couldn't live with myself leaving this out there.... please give the guy a chance to run his business and correct the issue natchomamma.

Whatever happened to you, is now on the back of the new owner and this video will be viewed for years, putting him in a hole he cannot even dig out with.

Please take it down for the new guys's sake
    Deleted the reposted video, I hope. laptop acting up!
    Last edited by Lea; 05-14-2020 at 06:48 PM.

13. Member
    I wanted to provide an update. The new owners reached out, took ownership and fixed my seats. During this process we learned that there are two different versions of the plastic folding seats. This is why they did not fit originally. Now they fit.

14. Born on th Llano Estacado Tx Champ's Avatar
    Great!! Glad you got a resolution and thanks to Dean's for stepping up to correct a customer issue!

Alrighty then Lesson learned. If you not happy with a purchase made contact the selling dealer first to give them a chance to make it right. Then post and bash if they deserve it.

I'm a firm believer in customer care.

Steve McQueen "Le Mans"
    Own the Champ! Life Long Petty Fan!

2003 ChampioN 2006 250 Merc. XB, Prop By Mark C.
    2002 Ranger Okeechobee Special EvinRude Ficht 90 / 9.9 4-Stroke GLAD to have a Get me to the Dock motor maybe!

16. TJNYSNP
    That's great!