Shout out for the Cary Bass Pro Shops Boat Service Center

I have to give a big shout out to the Boat Service Center at the Cary NC Bass Pro Shops. I received a Service Bulletin from Mercury Marine and needed to have it certified by my dealer/authorized Mercury Marine service center. Well my dealer is two hours away (Cary BPS), and I also figured that since I had to drive that far that I would have them check out a small steering column issue that I recently started having. I called last week and asked John (Service Dept Manager) if there was any way that we could schedule this so it could all be done in one day so I could bring my boat back home on the same day so I did not have to make a separate trip back up just to pick the boat up. Well John worked with me on the scheduling, assigned his top notch Technician Justin to my boat and before lunch I was being called to tell me that my boat was ready for pick up. On top of getting me in and out on the same day, both of them spent extra time with me at pick up and went over several things with me until I was out of questions. What a great team in that Service Dept! I highly recommend them to anyone that needs any work done and I really appreciate them as a customer.
    Craig
    USMC Retired
    2019 Nitro Z18 w/Dual Consoles
    2019 Mercury 175 Pro XS

Psalm 29:3 The voice of the Lord is upon the waters: the God of glory thundereth: the Lord is upon many waters.

2. Banned
    Good deal. Wish they were a tad closer but go up anyway.

Always good to hear positive things !
    Sterling 22XS / Mercury Pro XS V8

My dealings with them have been positive as well.
    Bruce
    2019 20 TRX Patriot
    Mercury 250 ProXS Fourstroke
    HDS 12 Live - Console
    HDS 9 Live - Bow

5. Member
    Being I'm running a Nitro I've been taking mine to them for the past few years. And yes John is on top of stuff there. I've had Brian work on mine whenever I take mine to them just because I've known him for years as the Mercury Guy at the dealership he came from. I recommend them all the time.
    Brian Howard
    2023 Phoenix 919 Pro XP
    2023 Mercury 225