Out of state fisherman

Good evening, me and my father have a trip planned for May 27-31st, we have changed the date from the 16th-23rd in order to book a house on hardens island when the law came out that air bnb rentals were banned till the 27th. Are we still on the correct course planning for the 27th or do y’all believe there will be another delay on the use of those? Also is there still a EO against people not from the same household sharing a boat? Sorry for the questions but our laws in KY seem to be quite different than yours up here, we’ve been coming for going on 10 years now and would hate to break the tradition of coming up. Thank you for the information and God Bless.
    2007 Ranger Z20
    2019 225 G2

2. Member
    Who knows with our governor she just shoots from the hip. Your hope is the lawsuit brought by our legislator against her is successful.

3. Member
    If I were you, I would delay as far away from May as you can. It's just so unclear and has been. One thing says you can fish with people not in the same house and if you search hard enough, you can find the exact opposite. Having said that, absolutely no one is going to bother you. I've been out and see pleasure boats full of people. My township up here nixed short term rentals way past the EO. They are canceling stuff in July right now.

You could make it work somehow for sure. The problem is we have no clue when a hotel may be open, a restaurant to eat at etc.

4. Member
    Might want to check with your Airbnb host because the governor just extended the stay-at-home order through May 28th.

https://www.clickondetroit.com/news/...-until-may-28/

5. Member
    I have a guided trip June 1&2 on Saint Clair. The guide contacted me today and said they started guiding today and all motels are open. He expect to do 15 trips between now and when I will get there June 1. I certainly hope he is correct.

Quote Originally Posted by KenHo View Post
    I have a guided trip June 1&2 on Saint Clair. The guide contacted me today and said they started guiding today and all motels are open. He expect to do 15 trips between now and when I will get there June 1. I certainly hope he is correct.
    That's good to hear. I cancelled one trip already for this next week. I have another one planned in June.