Thread: Cayuga in June

Cayuga in June

Hey! Hope everyone is safe and well. I live in pa. Supposed to have my
    honeymoon second week in June. Place has been booked since December. Right on Cayuga. From what you all are seeing, what are the chances we will be “allowed” to still come up and fish. Hopeful thinking I know....

2. Member
    I'd say its a safe bet coming here and staying at a private house. The issue would be going out to eat somewhere or doing anything other than just hanging out with your wife.
    2002 Basscat Sabre Merc 150 XR6
    Humminbird Electronics
    Ionic Lithium Batteries

3. Member
    We got an airbnb thank god. From what I saw recreational catch and release is still allowed right? Would hate to get up there then get turned around lol.

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Greenskeeter View Post
    We got an airbnb thank god. From what I saw recreational catch and release is still allowed right? Would hate to get up there then get turned around lol.
    As long as your airbnb is still a go, there should be no prob with catch and release, which I wish there was more of it practiced especially with bass. Ramps are open as well as marinas, so by the grace of Christ, if we don't get a flare up of Covid now that things are coming back to live, we are looking forward to opening day and summer.
    Best wishes to you and your spouse to be soon.

5. Member
    Yea fishing is all the same, most of the restaurants are open for take out. Ramps are open, can't see any reason you couldn't have a good time as long as the place you're staying at is still open.