Thread: Redhead

Exclamation Redhead

A man was dining alone in a fancy restaurant and there was a Gorgeous redhead sitting at the next table. He had been checking her out since he sat down, but lacked the nerve to talk with her.
    Suddenly she sneezed, and her glass eye came flying out of its socket towards the man. He reflexively reached out, grabbed it out of the air, and handed it back.
    'Oh my, I am so sorry,' the woman said, as she popped her eye back in place. 'Let me buy your dinner to make it up to you.'
    They enjoyed a wonderful dinner together, and afterwards they went to the theatre followed by drinks. They talked, they laughed, she shared her deepest dreams and he shared his. She listened to him with interest.
    After paying for everything, she asked him if he would like to come to her place for a nightcap and stay for breakfast. They had a wonderful, wonderful time.
    The next morning, she cooked a gourmet meal with all the trimmings. The guy was amazed. Everything had been so incredible!
    'You know,' he said, 'you are the perfect woman. Are you this nice to every guy you meet?'
    'No,' she replies. .. ....
    (get ready)
    'You just happened to catch my eye.'

<GROAN>
    2016 Nitro Z21
    "They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety." Benjamin Franklin

So the same guy really hits it off with said girl and on the way home tells her he wants to buy her a piece of jewelry. They stop at a fine diamond store near the restaurant and he has her pick out what ever she wants. Woman proceeds to fix her gaze on a big 5 carat diamond pendant in a platinum setting...tells the jeweler to wrap it up. The jeweler packages it up and tells the man that will be $13,000 plus tax. The man pulls out his checkbook and starts to write a check. The jeweler says that he can't give her the necklace until the check clears. The man says, no problem, leave it in the safe and I'll come by tomorrow to pick it up.

The next day, (after the "wonderful, wonderful" evening) the man swings by the jewelry store. The jeweler was furious!...He yelled, "YOUR CHECK IS NO GOOD! IT BOUNCED!"

The guy said, "I know, but let me tell you about my evening!"
    2016 Nitro Z21
    "They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety." Benjamin Franklin

4. Member

5. Member

7. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RERUN View Post

A man was dining alone in a fancy restaurant and there was a Gorgeous redhead sitting at the next table. He had been checking her out since he sat down, but lacked the nerve to talk with her.
    Suddenly she sneezed, and her glass eye came flying out of its socket towards the man. He reflexively reached out, grabbed it out of the air, and handed it back.
    'Oh my, I am so sorry,' the woman said, as she popped her eye back in place. 'Let me buy your dinner to make it up to you.'
    They enjoyed a wonderful dinner together, and afterwards they went to the theatre followed by drinks. They talked, they laughed, she shared her deepest dreams and he shared his. She listened to him with interest.
    After paying for everything, she asked him if he would like to come to her place for a nightcap and stay for breakfast. They had a wonderful, wonderful time.
    The next morning, she cooked a gourmet meal with all the trimmings. The guy was amazed. Everything had been so incredible!
    'You know,' he said, 'you are the perfect woman. Are you this nice to every guy you meet?'
    'No,' she replies. .. ....
    (get ready)
    'You just happened to catch my eye.'

Bill Perry
    Zwolle, LA (Toledo Bend)
    bpicinc_2000@yahoo.com
    2001 ZX-250 VMAX 225. HDS-9 Carbon, HDS-7Carbon, 3D Sonar, HB 998c hd si, Active Target, MG Tour Pro 36v, 12" Slide Master
    USN, USS Newport News CA-148

8. Banned

9. Member

10. Member