Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
  1. Member
    Ran a 2009 Z6 for 12 years with zero issues. Now running a 2021 Z19 Pro. Only issue to date was a sticky ignition switch which dealer replaced. Not sure about other models, but the finish on the edges of the wind shield are not smooth. I am 6'2" and wish the Hot Foot was further forward.
    Jim
    Old Guy
    2021 Z19 Pro

2. Member
    Here is some honest truth for my 2021 Z19 Sport that I've had for 3 months...

-No trim limiter from factory on motor which resulted in trimming up from the bow while shallow fishing and smashing full speed into the rear casting deck cracking the Merc logo on my 200 ProXS
    -Trim gauge doesn't work and was back ordered
    -Dust cap recall
    -Passenger bucket seat had all bolts too small for the holes drilled resulting in it falling out of the floor completely first time it was sat on (driver seat was the same but didn't fall out of the floor)
    -Windshield out by half an inch which has rubbed out my fibreglass console
    -Gloss black fibreglass console has white over-spray on it from factory which the dealer showed me at pickup
    -Both sides of the boat had letters falling off of the logos
    -Trolling motor foot pedal plug wires pulled out and plug was stuck at delivery and the sales guy couldn't get it out
    -Trolling motor bracket moves about half an inch and flexes on any speed setting over 2

All in getting repaired now under warranty, but c'mon.

3. Member
    Adding to previous post, the Z19 Pro is now broken in. With all my gear, full gas tank, and 300 lb partner, hit 65 GPS. Thinking it had a little bit more, backed off because of rough water. Mega down image was acting funky, found a crushed cable that should have been caught by someone. Rigging, factory, Minn Kota???? Minn Kota sending new cables, dealer repairing.
    Jim
    Old Guy
    2021 Z19 Pro

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234