Open Ramps Around McMinnville on the Rivers question?

Hi guys, I jumped on here last year and ask for River info on the Collins, Caney Fork and Barren Fork above the dam for a musky tournament and received some kind info responses.

Well I signed up for it again this year and because of the lock down it was canceled. My partner and I are thinking about going anyway to fun fish since we had such a great time in the area.

Are any of the ramps open on those rivers right now? And I guess the next question is what is the state of the lock down in Tennessee?

Thanks

All ramps are open. Might look into locke bend Collins River access. And looks like there might be one on hot mix rd. Those are twoi found looking on maps. I was trying to find the name of another one I've used to put in while trying to fish for musky.
    1999 Blazer 202 pro v 200 mercury efi

3. Member
    I am sure the one next to the VFW right before you cross the Collins going into McMinnville is open. Hwy 111 ramp south of Sparta on the Caney is open as well.
    2004 Triton TR21X * 2021 Mercury 250 4 stroke

Thanks guys good to know. We decided to bail on the spring trip but have planned to come in the fall after things stabilize.