Anyone have any rod building supply store recommendations?

I’m building a rod for my dad and I want to use a Fuji VSS reel seat with a Fuji SK2 hidden foregrip and locking nut but mudhole has been out of stock for over a month now and there’s no backorders available. Does anyone have any recommendations for other rod building stores that stock Fuji brand components? Jann’s net craft unfortunately doesn’t have what I’m looking for.
    1995 Ranger 481v
    1995 Johnson Fast Strike 175hp

I got an email today saying Fuji is back open and shipping so Mudhole so may have them shortly. You may try calling Fuji direct and they may ship to you.

3. Member

4. Member
    Tried to order from Mudhole Monday and 7 of the 13 things I wanted were out of stock.

Allen

5. Member
    Voodoo Rods

6. Member
    check with https://getbitoutdoors.com/ Might want to call and verify they have it in stock tho.

7. Member
    Get Bit has my SK2 17 hoods on back order.

I tried to order some Fuji ACS reelseats from Mudhole with a gun smoke hood and they’re out of stock for the size I need. Settled for a black hood but this isn’t anything unusual from Mudhole. Typical for them to be out of stock on a lot of tip tops from Fuji. Other things backordered. Seems they have many things on their website that are backordered or out of stock. Just my experience. Like their tutorials and fast shipping but dang it man!!!!

9. Member
    Thank you for the info guys, I was able to find some and finally get this rod underway
    1995 Ranger 481v
    1995 Johnson Fast Strike 175hp