Thread: Whats up?

Whats up?

Hope all my Stroker buddies are doing good!This is my first week back to work in almost a month finally found childcare. Hope everybody is doing good and healthy!

2. Member
    The wife and I are doing just fine. We have been in the house for 7 weeks today but it is fine as we have been married for 50+ years anyway so we used to being together especially since we both retired.

3. Member
    Still fishing for me, 4 days last week.

4. Member
    Been working from home since mid March. I may just continue after this is over. My general feeling is they went to far when they closed the boat ramps. I did get out and play some golf. Next up is a trip to Shasta next week. Going to hang with some Allison guys. Should be fun and much needed. Stay safe but get out and have some fun.
    fastglass1
    2000 Stroker
    2005 250XS
    30+ Performer 3 and 30 Performer 4

5. Member
    We are doing fine. Our Governor still has most of the state closed. She opened up 8 state parks on 5-1 but not Elephant Butte where I live. It is the largest lake and brings in the most revenue off all state parks. I believe it's all Political as this county is basically Rep and she and her cabinet is Dem. Hopefully open soon or I'm going to have to travel.

6. Member
    Hopefully things are turning around. Be smart but not scared! We will get through this.
    Wakinvol
    I used to be cool

7. Member
    All good here except resealed lower and put two washers and nuts for lower on each side of boat for installation and dern bird came and grabbed two of my washers so had to order new crazy
    Ron Fears
    Stroker/300XS
    1E003823

8. Member
    Only been 1 time with the kids this is the first year i haven't fished our wednesday nighters in i don't when. ill be glad when things get back to normal!!On the upside my wife is waiting to take her state boards and is looking for some online class to go to the next step.

9. Member
    They finally opened the boat launches last Friday. I took full advantage and got this one.
    Big Bass 5-15-20.jpg

6.3 lbs.
    fastglass1
    2000 Stroker
    2005 250XS

10. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fastglass1 View Post
    They finally opened the boat launches last Friday. I took full advantage and got this one.
    Big Bass 5-15-20.jpg

6.3 lbs.
    Thats a nice one for sure!!!!!!

11. Member
    Must have felt good getting back on the Water!

12. Member
    Really good to get out again. I get as much enjoyment running the boat as I do fishing.

The county was really nice. Sent me an update launch permit that extended the end date by 4 months.
    fastglass1
    2000 Stroker
    2005 250XS