Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sclark View Post
    Get with your dealer, Vexus will stand behind their boats .
    Yes I've already contacted my dealer

Dang. Found the same thing on my trailer. $24 in primer and paint and took me less than an hour to repair. Sure beats The hassle of taking it to the dealer and waiting.
    Vexus AVX 1880
    Pro XS 115
    6” MJP
    Garmin 94SV’s
    Force TM

But on a brand new boat with that price shouldnt be any marks at all on the trailer especially transport damage. Someone wasnt doi g their job when they loaded it and forgot the pad on the rack to protect the finish. If i but something brand new i want to make zero repairs on it myself nor should you have to. I think they need to make some changes how they haul these thats not ok. Especially for such a “top notch” company. Thats sloppy work to me.
    Roy
    2020 Triton 18 Trx
    Mercury 200 Pro XS V8
    Bravo FS 24P Prop
    Atlas 6” jp
    Dual Humminbird Helix 10 MEGA SI
    Minnkota Ultrex.

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TritonTRXV8 View Post
    But on a brand new boat with that price shouldnt be any marks at all on the trailer especially transport damage. Someone wasnt doi g their job when they loaded it and forgot the pad on the rack to protect the finish. If i but something brand new i want to make zero repairs on it myself nor should you have to. I think they need to make some changes how they haul these thats not ok. Especially for such a “top notch” company. Thats sloppy work to me.
    You should enjoy your Triton and stop worrying about Vexus, Roy. Probably a good thing you bought it when you did. Word on the street is Triton isn't long for this world...

Quote Originally Posted by Screamin_Reel View Post
    You should enjoy your Triton and stop worrying about Vexus, Roy. Probably a good thing you bought it when you did. Word on the street is Triton isn't long for this world...
    Oh yea i know im so worried about it. And yet non triton owners over on the triton board yammering about that everyday so whats the difference? alliss better worry about staying on the xpress board too i guess then huh? I can post where i want this is sloppy work plain and simple if that were me id be pissed. Maybe vexus can post a video about trailer coatings and how they transport them and how revolutionary and better they are than everyone else......
    Roy
    2020 Triton 18 Trx
    Mercury 200 Pro XS V8
    Bravo FS 24P Prop
    Atlas 6” jp
    Minnkota Ultrex.

6. Member
    Oh yea i know im so worried about it. And yet non triton owners over on the triton board yammering about that everyday so whats the difference? alliss better worry about staying on the xpress board too i guess then huh? I can post where i want this is sloppy work plain and simple if that were me id be pissed. Maybe vexus can post a video about trailer coatings and how they transport them and how revolutionary and better they are than everyone else......
    I guess that's the difference between you and me. Unlike you, I won't be over on the Triton board stirring the pot because I don't own one. Really none of my business. Hint...Hint...

7. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bayscout View Post
    Dang. Found the same thing on my trailer. $24 in primer and paint and took me less than an hour to repair. Sure beats The hassle of taking it to the dealer and waiting.
    Yeah I could do that for sure. But I haven't even had this boat a week yet and shouldn't have to repair my trailer already. Por15 and then paint wouldn't take long to do but it definitely wouldn't match so yeah the dealership is going take care of it.

I guess that's the difference between you and me. Unlike you, I won't be over on the Triton board stirring the pot because I don't own one. Really none of my business. Hint...Hint...
    Everyone is different man. Worry about yourself and ill worry about me.
    Roy
    2020 Triton 18 Trx
    Mercury 200 Pro XS V8
    Bravo FS 24P Prop
    Atlas 6” jp
    Minnkota Ultrex.

I love my galvanized trailer

Does Vexus offer this as an option?

Quote Originally Posted by Grizzly View Post
    I love my galvanized trailer

Does Vexus offer this as an option?
    Better than galvanized, Mine has an aluminum trailer.
    2019 Vexus AVX 2080
    Evinrude G2 200
    Bobs Hyd. Jackplate, Dual power poles
    Aluminum trailer, polyurea flooring

11. Moderator Vexus Boats sclark's Avatar

90643321_1558269407656293_7327104681014984704_n.jpg

Which is exactly why i watch you............
    Roy
    2020 Triton 18 Trx
    Mercury 200 Pro XS V8
    Bravo FS 24P Prop
    Atlas 6” jp
    Minnkota Ultrex.

13. Banned
    Triton, put a note on your phone to check back on this thread in 5 years and let's see where Triton is and where Vexus is. It'll be fun.

14. Member
    Wow, any consumer should expect a non faulty product that is brand new. How can you turn this into brand bashing? I've never seen a specific group of boat brand owners so concerned with what others think of "their" brand, and be so quick to slam anyone with any issue with any vexus boat ever. Y'all are a trip.

Quote Originally Posted by SeaBass0112 View Post
    Triton, put a note on your phone to check back on this thread in 5 years and let's see where Triton is and where Vexus is. It'll be fun.
    You got it bud. One thing i know for sure my trailer wont have the coating peeled off from transport it got loaded properly.
    Roy
    2020 Triton 18 Trx
    Mercury 200 Pro XS V8
    Bravo FS 24P Prop
    Atlas 6” jp
    Minnkota Ultrex.

16. Member
    Being Vexus is a very new company, I call this growing pains. Happens with all companies. Especially if they grow fast.
    Just like one of the above owners, he wasn't aware his trailer also had the same paint issue. If it wasn't for this post, he still wouldn't know.
    Its important that Vexus is made aware of it. Not just to fix your trailer, but to change the loading process for future rigs.

I don't believe Vexus makes its own trailer, so the manufacturer also needs to know (Please correct me if I'm wrong.). Maybe the paint shouldn't peel from being loaded in its current form. Could be a paint application issue.

Don
    2016 BassCat Pantera II
    Mercury 200 ProXs

17. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Cajunhunter67 View Post
    Being Vexus is a very new company, I call this growing pains. Happens with all companies. Especially if they grow fast.
    Just like one of the above owners, he wasn't aware his trailer also had the same paint issue. If it wasn't for this post, he still wouldn't know.
    Its important that Vexus is made aware of it. Not just to fix your trailer, but to change the loading process for future rigs.

I don't believe Vexus makes its own trailer, so the manufacturer also needs to know (Please correct me if I'm wrong.). Maybe the paint shouldn't peel from being loaded in its current form. Could be a paint application issue.

Don
    They make their trailers.
    2020 VEXUS 1880 Victor Red
    Merc 115 HP Pro XS
    Minn Kota Ultrex 80 I-Link MDI
    Helix 10 MEGA+ MSI
    Helix 9 x 2 MEGA+ MDI
    Live Image FFS
    2021 Aluminum Trailer
    10' Talons w/sandwich brackets

18. Member

Don
    The trailer is constructed in tandem at the Vexus plant with each new Vexus boat that's ordered.
    2019 Vexus 1880 w/ Mercury Pro-XS 115 4-stroke, MK 80lb Fortex, Twin Helix 7 Birds, Pro II PowerPole. AEguideservice.com

Don
    New company yes but the guys behind these boats are far from new from any of this. The reason i posted the pic of the finish wrinkling on my cousins rt188 trailer is because these are the same guys that were at ranger then and it looks like the same type of finish and same type of issues. They probly should go back to the drawing board on that.
    Roy
    2020 Triton 18 Trx
    Mercury 200 Pro XS V8
    Bravo FS 24P Prop
    Atlas 6” jp
    Minnkota Ultrex.

20. Member
    You got it bud. One thing i know for sure my trailer wont have the coating peeled off from transport it got loaded properly.
    Either did my nitro. So what's your point. Triton is now tracker same as nitro and ranger. Earl Bentz is building Caymas boats. I didn't want to spend 50k on a 18ft boat and no Triton dealer in the the area soooo. Issue will be taken care of.
    Last edited by azdave; 05-09-2020 at 03:30 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12